Chapter 23

Phobe Point Of View

"Well I think that's enough shopping for a day." Cassidy laughs as we both slowly walk inside holding, at least twenty different bags each.
"Agreed." I smile, tossing the bags over onto the couch. I pull off my shoes and sit onto the coach, lying my back against the soft fabric.

I'm exhausted from shopping, my feet ache and I feel like I might explode from the food we had eaten before coming home. It was around nine now, and we had the full house empty.

"Wonder where everyone is." Cassidy sits next to me and switches on the T.V. She pulls her blonde curls into a ponytail before hugging her knees and relaxing back.
"Same.." I agree to her, and turn my attention to the T.V.

Not even five minutes after, Debbie barges into the living room.
She's in her sweatshirt and some black tights. Her makeup is smudged and her hair is all messy.
"Mom? What's wrong?" Cassidy and I turn to her both if us sit up, seeing her out of breath.
"Jackson.. Dear.. His.. His.. In .. Hospital!" She cries.
My heart races, my palms sweat. I'm on my feet already next to her.

"Where! What happened to him!" I yell, shaking.
"I don't know why.. Girls! We must go!" She grabs my wrist and looks at me.
I turn to Cassidy as she makes her way pasted us. "I'll drive,quick get in!" She claims.
Debbie and I rush to the car, we both sit in the back. I rub her back, trying to comfort her. But I need comforting myself.
"Mom, what hospital?" Cassidy starts the engine as she hits the road.
Debbie answers her, but I don't listen. I need to know whats happened to him. If his okay, if his seriously injured.
My heart races faster, tears fill my eyes.

After an 20 minute ride, we're finally here. Debbie and I run into the hospital, Cassidy parks the car then follows us to the reception.
We tell the lady at the desk who were here to see and who we are .
"Only family members are allowed, I'm sorry." She says, looking up from the computer screen.
"I-I'm his mother, thi- these are his sisters." Debbie says.
She tries to stay calm, but I know she's dying inside. We don't even know what's wrong with him. I grab onto Cassidy's arm as I feel like I may fall.
"Room 335, floor 7." The receptionist tells us.

We sprint to the elevator, impatience grows more and more as we reach the 7th floor. We search for room 335, suddenly we see Steven and Trent sitting down outside a door.
Both faces are pale, Trent's hands covering his face. Steven notices us and gets to his feet.

"Steven.." Debbie wraps her arms around her husband as she cries onto his shoulder. "What happened to him, dad?" Cassidy says, tears slowly running down her face.
"Go ask your brother, he knows exactly what happened." He says, angrily.
We all turn to Trent, who looks up at all of us signing.
He runs his hand through his hair and leans his head back.

"I did it... I didn't notice it was him tho.. I'm sorry about it, okay?" He says, looking from Cassidy and I then to his parents.
I freeze and tears fill my eyes, Cassidy covers her mouth then Debbie speaks,
"Where was he!? Why did you hurt your own brother? He could have a serious injury!".
"Mom! His alright! I said I was sorry!" He says, angrily as he gets up from his seat.
"Trent, stop it! Girls, please take Debbie for a glass of water.." He looks at us, we nod slowly and hook our arms around Debbie's.
"Mom.. Come on.." Cassidy speaks, rubbing her mothers back.
I could hear Steven speaking angrily with Trent.
"You have to leave for now.. Until your mother comes back to her senses and your brother heals. She lost trust in you, Trent..".

I watch Trent walk off pasted us, and into the elevator.

.

"Clarks Family, Jacksons ready to see you. But please don't ask him about the incident until his well and healthy again." The doctor says, looking at us.
"Of course." Steven agrees, getting up hand in hand with Debbie.

We rush into the hospital room to see Jackson lying on the bed, his face all brusied and bleeding.
Debbie burst into tears as she runs towards her son.
Jackson notices me at the back of the room and sits up, he doesn't keep his eyes off me. I don't know either to freeze or move forward.
"Are you alright son?" Steven asks.
"Yeah.. I'm fine... Could I have some alone time with Phobe?" He asks, I feel my body tense and everyone turns to face me.
"Of course." Debbie says, and the three walk out. I make my way towards Jackson, he leans his head back and reaches out his hand for mine.

"Jackson..." I wrap my hand around his, his eyes are purple his lips blue and bleeding.
"I'm sorry for everything I've fucked up. I'm sorry for saying that shit before, we've only known each other for so little but somehow I've put you through a lot of shit. I don't know if I can go a day with you being so mad at me.
I can't stand knowing your crying because of me.." He stops talking and tightens his grip around my hand.
"Jackson.. Its alright.." I tell him.
"But this isn't the right time. You need to rest-".

"Phobe, I love you." Jackson says before pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

---

Heey everyone!
Really hope you liked the chapter!!
Please follow me on my wattpad account I follow back :)
Also please follow my Instagram account for GGBB ( goodgirlbadboyx )

And my personal

( pelin_vural )

Might make a twitter account for GGBB :)

THANK YOU !!
ILYYY ALL :D <3

-Pelin xxxx