Chapter 38

Recommended Songs.

Little Black Dress- One Direction

Who's That Chick - Rihanna/David Guetta

Alive - One Direction

Jackson's P.O.V

"Jacko," Harry smirks, giving me an smack on the back as he joins me on the old couch at his frat house.

"Mate, where have you been?".  He asks as he gulps down drink.

"Nowhere, I was just busy." I answer him taking in the smell of vodka from my red cup in my hand.

"You? Busy?" Zayn laughs as he joins us on the other side of the couch.

"He was busy fucking that girl, Penny was it?".

"Phobe..." I mumble and look away.

"Where is she?" Liam looks up from his cup and looks over at me.

"She's not here." I mumble, looking around at the scenery. People all drunk, hot girls, fucked up guys, sluts, bitches, assholes and more. Another fucked party.

"Why not? I haven't seen her at any parties." 

"Yeah, well good then. She doesn't party." I answer him.

"Or you just control her." Harry smirks taking another drink.

"Shut up, I fucking don't." I growl at him and stand to my feet, as I gulp down the rest of my drink left over and head towards the kitchen to get another drink from the esky provided.

I grab out an random bottle and open it with a bottle opener ring and take an big sip before making my way back to the couch.
A pale hand gets placed on my chest as I see Niall standing in front of me.

"Hey man." He speaks.

"Hey." I nod. I really don't feel like speaking to him right now. But why is he? After I gave him that bloody nose.
Great times.

"Where's Phobe?" He asks.

Why the fuck do people want Phobe at this damn party? She certainly doesn't belong here, near all these people.
She's easy to persuade, so this place is definitely a place she should never be at.
Thank god I never brought her to these kind of parties and I'm one hundred percent sure she's never been to one.
The way she blushes, the way she dresses and acts tells it all.
Fucking stop.

"She’s not here, and she'll not be coming." I glare at him, with a small smirk.

"That's too bad..." I suddenly tense up as Niall speaks, but lucky for him he definitely knows what'll happen if he continues that sentence.

"Wait... Damn... Isn't that her!? Fuck man, she's bloody hot." 

"What?" I turn around to see the tall, long dark haired girl with the jeans, jumper and her favourite converse wearing a tight black dress with heels.

Fuck.

I feel myself go hard, she's fucking so sexy in that dress. It shows her body off really nicely. I step towards her direction, then I spot most guys staring at her body. Fucking hell.

Niall is practically drooling. I grab him by the collar and warn him , "Don't you dare fucking look at her that way!".

"Fuck!" He chokes, then Zayn and Liam come and push me away from Niall.

"Don't be a dick, come on." Zayn says, but I ignore him and make my way towards Phobe and she's practically already gotten a guy trying to flirt with her and has his eyes glued to her body. My anger boils in me and I have to take deep breathes so I could literally fucking stay calm.

Fuck that shit, I can't fucking stay calm when the guy is eyeing her whole body from head to toe.

"You better stay away from her you prick!" I punch my fist in his face and he stumbles backwards then falls onto the floor. His hand covers his bloody nose as he looks up at me then back down.
"What the hell, Jackson!" Phobe shouts, helping up the guy.
“You’re a dick.” He groans and gives me a look before heading off.
Phobe turns to face me and without a word I grab onto her arm and head upstairs, to one of my mates rooms.

"Stop! What are you doing!?" Phobe yells at me as I shut the room's door and lock it so no one comes in.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I ask her, watching her huff as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"I got invited. I'm allowed to be here." She looks at me.

"You’re not staying, my friend can drive you. Your heading back home." I comment and grab out my phone.

"No Jackson!" She shouts. "Leave me alone alright? Stop pretending that you care so much about me when you don't. Your selfish, that's all you are." 

"Just cause we had sex and hang out doesn't mean I care. We never were together anyway, princess. I’m sorry your fairy tale didn't go as you fucking planned it." I spit. 

Her eyes widen then I could see how she tries to hold her tears back. 
I decide to let her go and try to ignore the fact that she's here.

"The truth hurts, baby."

I unlock the door and move out of the way, expecting her to go but she stays in the room.
She shifts to the bed and stays quiet. 
I shut the door back again and slide my back down the door. The room is full if darkness apart from the moonlight shining on Phobe.

Her hair covers her face, I hear soft sniffles from her but don't move a muscle. Looking up at the ceiling I tug my hair and let out a sigh.

"Why are you still here?" I ask her.

"I'm going now." She speaks before standing and walking towards the door.
I'm now sitting by the bed, and just watch her reach the door handle.

No matter how much I tell myself to get up and stop her, I watch her twist the door handle and slam the door shut behind her.

"Leave me alone alright? Stop pretending that you care so much about me when you don't. Your selfish, that's all you are." 

Her words replay in my mind, over and over again...

Selfish. That's all I am.

------

Authors Note :)

Hey guys :) 
Hope you like this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it :) Please let me know what you think in the comments and thank you for 2.5 :) Halfway to 3K!! This is absolutely amazng! I love all my fans, each and every one of you :D Thank you so much for you support! Couldn't get this far without you :)

-- I'm starting up an GGBB crew on instagram and if you'll like to be one of the characters I would love if you could kik me aT: pellsell
I really need some roleplayers so please kik me guys!

The two characters that are taken are Phobe and Cassidy.

phobe_ggbb

and the roleplayers for Cassidy hasn't made the instgram yet :)

Oh and please watch the brand new trailer for GGBB and let me know what you think x Its up on the side :D

THANK YOU GUYS AND REMEBER TO

- COMMENT

-VOTE

-SHARE