Chapter 18

Jackson Point Of View.

I watch Phobe, move her mouth. She's talking, but I have no idea whats she saying. She strokes the back of my head, as we lock eyes. Her face goes bright pink, she looks cute like that. I love making her blush. Her eyes shine in the moonlight, making her even more beautiful than she already is.

''Does it still hurt?" she asks gesturing to my swollen eye. ''Nah, its fine.'' I grin and glance up at the stars. She moves closer, so I decide to pull her on top of me. She giggles and strokes my cheek and leans her head on my chest. ''I'm so glad you're alright'' She mutters. ''I'm glad you're alright.'' I repeat not knowing what else to say. ''Is he your friend?'' she asks, looking up at me confused.

''Nah.. Just some guy we hang out with.. '' I tell her. ''Okay..'' She replys and looks away.

I rub her back and close my eyes, my phone starts ringing and my eyes shoot open as I sit up.

I check the caller ID, Klara.

"Phob, I've gotta get this." I tell her. "Sure." She answers. "I'm going back inside." I nod and watch her leave then I answer.

Phobe Point Of View .

I make my way towards the kitchen, when Debbie calls out for me.

"Darling, There's someone waiting on the lounge for you." She smiles.

"Okay, thank you." I tug my sleeves and head to the living room.

As I walk into the room, I see Vincent sitting down with flowers in his hands.

"Vincent!" I almost scream as I wrap my arms around my best friend's neck.

He grins happily and hugs me tightly. I fall onto his lap, laughing.

"Pheebs!" He laughs.

"What are you doing here! Your suppose to be studying for your exams!" I grin happily.

"I came to see you, surprised you much?" He says , looking at me.

"Hell yeah." I chuckle and ruffle his hair. "I brought these for you, as a small gift." He hands me the colourful flowers and I grip onto them, smiling.

"They're lovely, Vince.. You didn't have too. I'm so glad your here.." I tell him.

"Your lucky I did." He smirks.

"Why would you come all the way here, just for me tho.. You probably experienced a bad flight and went through a lot of pressure."

"Nah I-" He begins then Jackson walks into the room.

His eyes go wide once he see's me, sitting on Vincent's lap. My arms wrapped around his neck.

Shit he may take it the wrong way.

"What's going on?" He says quite angrily. "Nothing..Err. This is Vincent, my best friend. He came from Texas." I smile slightly.

"Fucking great.." Jackson mutters. He glares at Vincent.

Vincent keeps his arms around me, and looks over from Jackson to me.

"Have a fucking great night, you two." Jackson growls and storms off outside.

I stand to my feet and I feel Vincent's hand wrap around my wrist.

"Phobe.. Who was that...?" He asks.

"My... Friend.." I reply.

"He doesn't seem friendly, Pheebs.. You shouldn't hang out with him. He'll hurt you and damage you..I don't want you to be hurt." He says biting his lower lip. I pull my arm away from him and stare out the window.

He won't hurt or damage me.

I know Jackson.. Or do I?

--

Vincent's back!

I've been thinking about this chapter for hours now because I wanted to add so much, but it wouldn't of made much of sense! Haha :) I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter ( So sorry for the short chapters lately !!)

I'm gonna start making them longer :) so be excited!

And thank you for the 300+ reads!

Help me get up to 400+ all I need is your help xx Ily all!!