Chapter 12

Phobe Point Of View.

I open my eyes, and turn around hoping to see Jackson either asleep or smiling at me.
But his gone. I sit up and check my phone it's only half pasted eight.
I chuck on a jacket and walk downstairs, I run into Trent as I enter the lounge.
"Oh Phobe, hey." He smiles.
"Hi Trent." I smile back sleepily.
"You still want to hang...?" He asks me.
I nod and slide my hands into my pockets.
"Sorry about Jackson earlier.. I don't know what's going on.." I tell him.

"Yeah, he is acting strangely isn't he?" Trent says. "Do you want to get coffee?"
"Alright, let me just change into something warmer, firstly." I grin.
"I'll be in the car." He says and grabs his keys as I make my way upstairs again.
"I don't care if you met him once before, but just stay away from him.."
Jacksons voice says in my head.

I try to forget it and change into my jeans and jumper before running back downstairs. I grab my bag and walk to Trent's black Honda Civic.
I climb in and do my seat belt. He puts the radio on to low and drives out of the driveway.

Once were on the road, he speaks.
"So.. I didn't really ask what your doing here." He says, his attention on the road.
"My..My mum had to send me away.. Because of the government.. She sent me here, because well she's friends with Debbie.. And believes I could have the life she couldn't give me." I look down and I feel his eyes on me.
"Oh.." He looks away. "Sorry..It seems too personal."
"It's fine.." I pull on a smile and lean my head back.
I look outside my window and compare everything to my home back at Vakers Creek.
The houses are mostly all double story, all rich and classy. The paths are clean, the grass is green. The rain isn't as rough as it is back home.
I could see the Seattle City buildings not far off. The bright lights makes it all beautiful.

Back at home the houses are mostly single story. Back there of course we weren't the richest people.. So we shared one of the smallest homes.
Most things were vintage and old.
The grass was dry, so were the trees.
Whenever it rained we would either get lucky, or floods came about.
It was mostly sunny, everyday.
We didn't have city buildings.
We had an townhall, some shops, education areas, fastfoods and a bank.

"We're here." Trent says, looking over at me. I look up and see an huge café shop in front of me.
He opens my door for me, I climb out and smile at him.
He locks the car and places his hand behind my back.
We walk into the café, and Trent tells me he'll go order for us and also won't let me play. "What do you want?" He asks. "Hot chocolate, please. I'll go get us a table." I say.
He grins wide and leaves to order. I make my way to an empty table besides an window. I sit down and stare outside, watching the cars drive by as the rain hits the hard road.

"Hot chocolate for the lady." Trent says, I sit up and smile, as he hands over the hot chocolate.
"Thank you.." I put it on the table for it to cool. I watch him sit down and he makes eye contact with me.
"How's Jackson?" He leans back, wrapping his hand around his hot drink.
Why are you asking about Jackson...
I look down and think of many things to say, but I don't know where to start.
"Jackson.. His-" I begin.
"Your boyfriend?" He asks.
"My what?." Since when is he my boyfriend...?
"He told me you two are together.. I'm actually quite glad you changed your mind about coming. He told me you had other stuff to do." He shrugs.
"I.. " I trail off and look away.
"Is it true?" I could feel his eyes on me as he questions. I breathe deeply and look back at him.

Just then my phone rings, Jackson's name appears on the screen. I quickly grab my phone out of my bag and stand up. " I need to take this.." I tell Trent as I make my way outside.
"Hello?" I answer. "Where are you?" Jackson says, I could hear the anger in his voice. I look around and sigh.
"Where are you?" I repeat.
"I asked first." He says.
"Your with him, aren't you?".
I look down at my shoes and chew on my lip. "You don't know that for sure..What do you want from me?" I ask him.
"To stay away from him.. Tell me where you are."
"Lux Café..." I blurt out.
"I'm coming."

God damn it.

---

Hey guys!:)

I got great news from now on I may update every 1-2 days!! If I'm not busy :) But thanks for the reads, please let everyone know about Good Girl Bad Boy, help me get more reads! :)
Follow me on my personal twitter :)
@PellsellStyles :) Thank you guys xx ily