Chapter 37

Recommended Songs

Nothing Like Us -Justin Bieber

Be Still- The Fray

Same Mistakes- One Direction

I dial in my mom’s number for the first time in weeks. My hand shakes as I press a number, causing me to dial it wrong. After a few trials of trying to calm down I finally manage to call her.

“Hello?” My mom’s voice speaks from the other end. I’ve missed her voice, I haven’t realised how much I’ve missed her until now.

“Mom..?” I cry into the phone, my back slides down the wooden door of my room as I try keep my phone steady in my hand.

“Phobe? Honey, what’s wrong? Are you okay?”  Mom speaks quickly as she demands for an answer.

“Can I come back home... Please just for a few days or something. Mom I can’t stay here any longer, right now. I-“ I start to sob harder and cannot stop. My hand covers my mouth, standing to my feet I get up and jump onto my bed.

“Honey, of course you can. I’ll get permission from the government. I’m sure a few days is allowed... Do you want to talk about what’s bugging you?” She asks politely.

No, I don’t want to talk about the fact that they boy I love just admitted his been hooking up with someone else behind my back. After all the apologies, the kisses, the love we shared he still continued to do something he apologised for many times before.

“Mom... I really don’t want to talk about it.... I’ll see you later in the week okay?” I speak softly into the phone, suddenly hear a loud crash downstairs.  “Mom, I need to go. I’ll call you later!”.

I hang up and quickly head downstairs after unlocking my door and rushing out onto the staircase. I stop at the end of the stairs to see that Debbie’s most valuable vases, plates and glasses have been smashed against the hard floor. “Jackson...?” I speak quietly, looking around the hallway.
‘’Fuck this. Fuck!” He yells, his angry voice echoes from the kitchen. I rush over to see his hand bleeding and slightly bruised, probably caused by him punching the wall which now how an hole at where his punched it.

“Jackson! What- Are you okay!? What happened!” I yell through his groans as I walk near him. “Phobe, get lost. Shouldn’t you be packing for Texas, right now?” He gives me an glare before looking back down at his hand.

“You heard...” I whisper, looking at him.

“Yeah, well princess. It wasn’t that hard to miss.” He groans as he touches his hand.

“Let me help you. Why did you do this?... And all that?” His eyes are darker than usual, his skin slightly lighter and his cheeks are a bright red. He runs his perfectly unharmed hand through his dark hair and sighs. “You’re so desperate to leave.” He spits , then walks off.

I follow him close behind then grab onto his arm. I look into his eyes but he looks away, not meeting mine. I can’t help but feel worried and sorry, but I must not give in...

It’s for the best, Phobe.

My conscience tells me. I look up at Jackson, then to his bleeding hand. I let out a sigh before asking, “Let me at least take care of your hand...”. I take his hand before he could speak and guide him to the lounge, where I let him sit on the couch while I go find a first aid kit, he instructs me which room to find it in.

When I finally find it, I hear my ringtone go off upstairs. With a quick check on Jackson, I run back upstairs and grab my phone off my bed.  I answer without checking the ID, I slowly make my way downstairs until I hear Vincent’s voice from the other end of the line.

“Hey Phobe.”  He speaks.

“Vince?” A small smile appears on my lips.

“I heard you’re coming back?” He says in a excited tone.

“Yeah, soon...” I reply, with a short sigh.

“I’m glad you’re making the right decision on coming back. It’s because of him, isn’t it?” He asks in disgust.

“It doesn’t matter. Please Vince... I’ll see you soon. I’ve got to-“.

“His an jerk, Phobe. I came by the other day he refused to let me see you and he also gave me a bruised eye. “ He tells me.

“What? You came by here to see me? “ I speak loudly. I feel really irritated that Jackson didn’t let Vince come and see me. After all he knows his my best friend, so I don’t understand the big deal.

“ I’m so sorry, Vince.. Look I’ll call you back. See you soon.” I hang up then head straight to the lounge to where Jackson is seated. He looks up at me, and his hand also seems to be going a purple colour.

“What took you so long?” He questions.
I ignore him and grab out the bandage and some cream out of the first aid pack and apply the cream and carefully as I can, even tho I am full of anger and disappointment.

Once I’m done with the cream, I apply the bandage around his hand then take a seat opposite him.

There’s only silence between us, he doesn’t even give me eye contact.
“Why did you do that to Vincent...” I ask him, breaking the silence between us.

“I don’t want another guy around you. Since I’m here.” He speaks, his voice is low and steady.

“You were.” I correct him.

His eyes go darker, and yet again filled with anger. He stands to his feet, then turns away before walking out of the lounge and opening the front door widely. He faces me again, and our eyes meet this time. But I see no love, no connection not even that little spark he had when he locked eyes with me before all this.

“Good luck in Texas.” He turns around then walks out of the house, slamming the door shut behind him.

 --------

Authors Note :)

Guys I'm actually having alot of time on my hands, so now Im like updating everyday but possibly I wont be able to do that alot :( But here you go another update :D 
Thank you for you lovely comments and reads :)) Please follow my twitter @starsWNGalaxy
ily all thank you! 

REMEBER TO-

- COMMENT

-VOTE

-SHARE

-SAVE TO LIBRARY!!!