Chapter 35

RECOMMENDED SONGS

Little Black Dress- One Direction

Right Now- One Direction

Midnight Memories - One Direction

Red ( Mashup) - Taylor Swift Vs. David Guetta

My phone vibrates on the dark chocolate coffee table and I sit up to grab it.

"Who is it?" Jackson asks, shifting his body straight then he leans back to rest his head on the soft couch.

The ID is unknown but I decide on answering the call anyway.

"I don't really know, I'll check." I speak before rushing out of the lounge and swiping my thumb across the touch screen to answer my call.

"Hello," I answer, as my back leans against the cool white wall.

"Hey Pheebs. It's Klara," Klara says from the other end.
"Can I pick you up from your place and go shopping?".

"What? Why? And how'd you get my number?" I say into the phone as I move into another room further away from the lounge.

"Some friend if yours handed it to me. Anyway it's for tonight and I'll tell you what's going on. Please? I really need your help." She says quickly.

I bite my lip and let out a sigh. "Fine..." I give in.

"Great! Be there in an hour!" She hangs up, leaving me with the phone in my hand.

Suddenly Jackson's muscular arms hook around my waist as I'm pulled against his warm body. My back up against his chest.
His lips travel to my neck then against my ear. "Who was that?" He asks.

"A friend. She's coming by soon. We're going shopping..." I look up at him and he lifts his head.

"Who's this friend?" He questions.

"She's a friend of mine. Why?" I quickly answer him, then suddenly he turns me around so I'm facing him. His eyes lock with mine and his hands move to my arms as he wraps his hands around them.

"Who?" He questions again.

"Klara..." I spit out and his eyes widen slightly and muscles tense.

"What! Phobe! She's a bitch, why are you hanging out with her? You don't even know her!" He says.

"You don't either, and why do you care who I be friends with? I'm allowed to be friends with the people I want."

"Phobe, listen to me. Now." Jackson says angrily as he tightens his grip around my arms. I manage to slide away from his grip and my feet takes steps backwards against the polished floor.

His eyes are full of anger as he speaks, "You can't go."

I take my lip between my teeth and shake my head before rushing upstairs to my room and slamming my door behind me before Jackson could say anything else to me.

I lock the door and head to my closet, pulling out hooked clothing and chucking most of them onto the bed until I find something to wear.

I decide on wearing high waisted jeans, a white thin cotton shirt and black converse with an comfortable jacket.
I apply an light and simple layer of makeup on my face before grabbing my bag and unlocking my door.

I take an deep breath in before heading downstairs, I search around for Jackson until I spot him by the kitchen counter. His attention is focused on papers his holding out in front of him. He seems to have an concerned look on his face.

He doesn't notice me by the kitchen door, until I end up hitting my foot against the wall accidentally.
His head shoots up from his papers and I've got all his attention...

"I'm... Going now." I speak, ignoring the pain in my foot.

He stands to his feet from the wooden chair and makes his way over to me.
"Phobe, please don't." His thumb runs across my cheek as his eyes are locked with mine.
They are soft and sweet, but only just before they were full of anger.

"Do you love me?" The words fall from my mouth, without me realising.

"What?" He asks surprised.

"Do you love me?" I ask again, with more confidence.

"Why do you ask that?" He questions, sliding an arm around my waist to bring me closer.

"You say you love me, but argue like you hate me." I look down at my feet, as I speak.

"I love you more than anything, Phobe. I argue with you because we need ups and downs. Everyone does. Or else it won't be an relationship... But I will never hate you. No matter what, your mine now." He speaks smoothly as his forehead presses against mine.

"Jackson,".

"I also enjoy annoying you because you look so cute when your annoyed like the way you are. It also leads me turning on..." He smirks at me and I let out a laugh before turning my face away to hide my blush.

He lifts my head up to face him again and I just realise how close we are.
His peppermint breath fill my lungs, and his warm body keeps myself from being cold. His arms wrapped around me, is what I love. His smirk grows bigger and bigger until he leans in and pecks my lips.

"The point is, I will love you no matter what. You know that don't you?" He grins.

I give him a nod before smiling against his perfect lips.
"Come here." He says as his lips attach to mine and I'm pulled towards him.
His hands slide to either side of my hips then underneath my legs. He wraps my legs around him and supports them around him as his kisses get harder and hungrier.

He kisses down my neck as I tug his hair and let a few moans escape from the lips. The next thing I know is that I'm gently rested on the couch with Jackson's muscular figure over me. His arms support his weight as his kisses travel down my neck to my chest...

A few minutes later all our clothing is laying on the floor and his making love to me yet again...

---
Authors Note!!

Hey guys!! x
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AS EARLY BUT HERE YOU GO.
XD
I hope you guys like this chapter it shows both sides of their relationship and yeah I'm gonna try update more 'on time.'
BUT I WILL CAUSE SCHOOLS OVER!!
AND BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K +!!!
Its amazing!
And you know what else is amazing!?

JUSTIN BIEBER!

I went to his concert on Tuesday and OMG it was AMAZING.
HE WENT SHIRTLESS XDDD AHHH I DIED!! HAHA LOL

Okay let's get serious...

Please

•COMMENT

•VOTE

•SHARE

THANK YOU