Chapter 41

Warning- Detailed Sex Scene Involved!!

Recommend Songs-

Red- David Guetta & Taylor Swift Mashup

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Dark Horse - Katy Perry

What makes you trouble like DNA -Mashup

http://youtu.be/zMxugUSwiNA

"I've got some stuff to take care of." I lean over the passenger seat, receiving an peck on the lips from Phobe. She gives me a nod before smiling and hoping out of the car.

"You'll be fine, right?".

"Of course, I'll see you soon. Don't worry about me." She tells me, I let out a chuckle before looking at the steering wheel and then back to her.

"You know I'll always worry about you." I grin, she rolls her eyes playfully and an brunette comes to stand by her side. Phobe gives her a tight hug, and introduces me to her. Apparently her name is Rebecca, she looks like someone who would piss me off but I don't pay much attention as my eyes keep darting away at my phone as it vibrates alerting me I've received yet another text. Phobe and her friend leave after linking arms and saying goodbye.
I watch her until she finally reaches inside the school building, then starting up my car I head to where I'm needed.

Louis has left me dozens of text messages and voicemails, informing me he wants to meet up straight away.
It's been almost four years since I've last seen him... Since the incident.. Back when I was an bigger fuck up than now.

I pull up outside a single story house and notice Louis leaning against his black vehicle. His playing around with his car keys until I beep the horn, causing him to drop the keys and gain his full attention towards me.
He looks exactly like his twin, Max but Louis has far more tattoos and records on his juvenile record.

"Hey! It's Jacko!" He shouts, making his way towards me as I get out of my car. He gives me an friendly slap on the back before standing in front of me.

"Nice seeing you too." I say sarcastically. I really want to know why he has even decided to call me after four years of no communication what so ever. My impatience grows and I stand here waiting for him to bring it up.

"Added more tattoos and gotten more bruises and scars, hey?" He chuckles. I roll my eyes at him and sigh, "What is it you want?".

"Right. I need you to help me with something." He looks at me seriously.
I slide my hands into my pockets and take a deep breath, "What, exactly?".

"No chickening out or anything. I saved your ass in jail. Remember that?" Louis asks.

Fuck, I do remember. I had gotten arrested at 16 for selling some guys pot and robbing a jewelry store. But I had my reasons, to gain more money. My family was going broke. I only had my single mom and Trent, then somehow mom ended up marrying Steven who was one the richest dicks in Seattle. Mom made us move from Stratford, Ontario in Canada to bloody Seattle, Washington D.C to live with the fuck up Steven. He had an daughter, Cassidy who is annoying as fuck and Kevin the youngest.

I've always hated the idea of living with him and his rich, perfect little family. Now mom pretends we weren't those people who had to work their asses off, steal items from stores and banks and sell the items to receive money just to have a roof over our heads and food to survive with.

"What do you need?" I give in.

"You, me and some blokes are going to rob the bank.. I heard you ran into Victor not too long ago. I'm guessing he'll leave you if you give him the right amount of money. " He speaks and circles around me, rubbing his neck.

"I don't know man. I'm not on the good side with police." I answer him. "I don't have anyone to bust me out if I get caught."

"We're not going to get caught, we have the best people in the team." He nods, chuckling. "Plus you need the money, c'mon Jackson. You know you need it and we need you to help us with this shit. It'll be like old times."

"Fine.." I sigh.

"Really? That easy?" He asks, surprised.

"Yeah, don't question it or else I'll change my mind." I spit as I turn back to get in my car. "Oh and don't mention this to anybody, or fucking else." I give him a glare before starting my car and driving off.

What shit have I gotten into?

...

Phobe P.O.V-

"You and Jackson are so cute." Rebecca tells me as I stab my fork into my salad I had put an lunch order for. I let out a chuckle before turning to her.

"I don't know what we are.. We're not a couple." The words leave my mouth without me realising.

"What? But you kiss him and he drives you to school. You look at him as if you love him and him the same." She smiles.

"I don't know. We have a on/off relationship, I guess. " I say quietly and look around. Rebecca's eyes soften when I turn to her. "He says he loves me then he does something stupid.. But I forgive him all the time, because I love him..." I mutter.

Rebecca places a hand on my back and gives me a rub before giving me a hug. "That'll be really hard." She softly says and I nod. I look down at my hands on my lap and sigh.

"How's Max?" I ask her.

"His great. His been really busy tho. He misses you heaps." She says and I grin, suddenly someone puts their arms around both of us, giving a very tight hug. "Talking about the Max Master?" He chuckles.

"Max!" Rebecca squeals and wraps her arms around her boyfriends neck before planting a kiss on his lips. I smile at how happy they both look and stand to my feet. Max opens his arms wide as Rebecca moves out if his presence. I give him a tight hug, smiling before pulling away. I haven't realised how much I missed him until now.

"How are you feeling?" His face softens, he looks at Rebecca then to me. "I heard about what happened." He whispers.

My eyes flicker as I look up at him. My arms fall down to either side of my body and I feel a terrifying feeling, remembering the night and replaying most of what I can remember.

"I'm fine." I tell him, not sure if I really am or not. He pulls me for another hug, sighing. "Nothing like that will happen to you again, I promise. Niall's an idiotic dick. His not going to bother you."

I pull on a small smile and give him a small nod, "Thank you." I say to him before sitting back down at the lunch table. Rebecca and Max sit together on the table, Max's arm around her and Rebecca smiling at him as he tells both of us about some of his exams his been doing lately.

A few minutes later the school bell rings and I'm up on my feet, with a quick goodbye to Max and Rebecca I make my way to class as quickly as I
can. I receive some dirty looks again, like always when I pass the main hall.
Stepping into class, everyone goes silent and all eyes are on me. My body feels weak since I'm receiving all this attention. I bite my lip hard as I make my way to the empty seat in the front.

I see people whispering, I can just make out some of the harsh comments about me and that night..

"Slut." Someone calls from the back, I look down at my desk and my fingertips trace some oddly looking drawings drawn on the hard table to prevent myself from listening.

"You don't belong here." A red headed girl speaks and I quickly remember her from Klara's group of friends. She has a big smirk on her face, she moves closer to me. "Your a bitch faced slut. No one likes you and no one ever will,".

She glares at me then continues, "His using you. You know that right? Wait, you don't even know the real Jackson! His not the goody two shoes boy you think he is, Phobe. His much more then that." She laughs with the class joining her, and pokes my shoulder as her smirk grows bigger. "Go get fucked!" Someone else yells. I can't handle this anymore. I get up and run out of the room and head to my locker, holding my tears. Once I've reached my locker I grab out my belongings and stuff it in my bag as I slam my locker shut. I slide down my locker running a hand through my hair.

Nobody wants me here...
As if I'm an enemy to them.
They all hate me and I don't know why.
I burst in tears as I get up and drag my bag along with me out of the building and into the rain. My clothes get heavier as I head further and further away from the school and closer to the house.

My phone vibrates in my hand and Jacksons name appears on the phone, I quickly deny his call and continue walking in the heavy rain, my tears running along with it.

Arriving at the house I make my way in and pull off my muddy shoes before rushing upstairs and grabbing a whole load of clothes and just throwing them onto my bed. I also throw my suitcase onto the bed as I hear my door open wide.

"Phobe? Phobe! What are you doing?" Jackson asks me, his hands gripping around both my wrist and forcing me to look at him.

"I'm leaving Jackson! I had enough of this! Everyone judging me, us, being in a place I don't belong!" I shout at him and he holds me close then cups my face.

"Calm down! Baby, please. Don't listen to those dickheads,they just try to get in your head. Your going to regret this all. I'm here for you, I love you Phobe, and I promise you I'll never let anyone hurt you." He speaks clearly and looks into my eyes.

I lock eyes with him for a second then the next thing I realise is that my lips are attached to his. He kisses me with passion as he moves me slowly towards the bed, with control of my arms. Once were on the edge he pins me down underneath him and kisses me roughly.
I wrap my legs around his waist and hold myself tightly against
His lips slowly move down to my neck , causing me to moan and leaving me soft kisses and a few love bites.
I tug his white t-shirt, he lifts himself up with his arms so it's easily for me to pull it off.

He smirks removing mine and kissing down my cleavage to my lower stomach. I reach my back to unclip my bra and once I do he cups my breast, kissing me hungrily. I tease him by placing my hands on his hard on and circling it through his pants.

"Fuck Pheebs, stop teasing." He groans. I smirk at him before pulling down his pants. He removes my jeans and I could feel his crotch against mine.. His smirk grows bigger and quickly he leans over the bedside table and grabs out a condom packet from the draw.

"You keep them in my room?" I burst out laughing and he covers my mouth with his hand. "You never know where we'll end up baby." He smirks.
He stands on his knees in front of me and pulls down his boxers. My eyes do fall to his crotch and he smirks as he pulls on the rubber balloon then leans back over me.

"Checking me out?" He smirks.

"Shut up," I pull him against me and he chuckles before placing his fingertips on the lace of my pathetic panties. I should really wear something like lingerie but.. that'll make me too uncomfortable.

Slowly he pulls them down, way too slow obviously teasing me. Smirking, his fingertip runs across my entrance. I moan as he presses slightly harder then he lets himself in me. I have to literally grip onto the bed as it hurts when he enters. He moves in all different directions, and I let out a scream if pleasure. "Baby, I just-" He breathes heavily. "Keep going." I tell him, tugging his hair. His lips attach to mine again, but he still stays in me moving both in and out. I moan in between the kiss and pull away as he hits my soft spot. "Jackson, I'm going to-" And yes I come.

I'm out of breath as he moves out of me and by my side on the bed. I look at him and he pulls me closer. "Best sex?" He asks and I laugh at his question. "Maybe." I wink and pulls me on top of him, "You loved it."
"I did." I give in and kiss him again before resting my head on his chest.

"No one was here right...?" I ask, feeling quite embarrassed about the moaning and screaming.

"Shit! Yeah, they were all downstairs." He answers and I sit up and stare at him.

"What!" I shout and cover my mouth.

"I'm kidding," He smirks. "No ones home apart from us."

"Jerk.." I mutter but he hears me.

His smirk widens and he pulls me against him then whispers, "Round 2?".

---

Authors Note :)

Updated :) I hope you enjoy this chapter, I've added a little more detail into the sex scene.. And just as a warning I'll be making it more detailed next time if I decide on having another scrub like it :) I'll be putting warnings :D

Anyway thank you for 4K + WOW <3
If you want to keep updated with GGBB you can follow me on my twitter @starswngalaxy

And I'm going to put a video of this amazing mashup you'll just have to listen to it OMG!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have an amazing Christmas this week and be good ! Lol haha xD byee I love you all x