Chapter 15

"Maybe it'll be better if you helped out?" Cassidy says to Jackson, who's lying on the couch watching some show.
"Yeah, like that's going to happen." He answers back. I roll my eyes and help out Cassidy with the toys Kevin was playing with before.

Everything's much quieter now that his asleep. I move in front of Jackson, putting my head down so that I don't block the screen.
I feel Jacksons eyes on me as I pack up the last few of the toys.
Cassidy's phone rings, I grab it off the coffee table and hand it to her.
"Who is it?" She asks as she makes her way towards me. "Nathan" I reply and a wide grin appears on her face as she answers it , walking out of the lounge room.

"Baby, come here." Jackson says sleepily. The word baby sends me a chill down my spine, I look over at Jackson.
"Are you okay?" I spit out, as I make my way towards him.
He pulls my down onto him, and wraps my legs around his waist as his hands wrap around my wrist.
"Perfectly fine." He gives me a kiss on my cheeks then my lips.
The peppermint taste of his is indescribable. He lets go of my wrist and places his hands on my lower back as I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck.
It's one of the best kisses we've had, magical, sweet and passionate.
He tugs the bottom of my shirt and kisses my neck slowly. I run my hand through his smooth,dark hair.
Slowly he moves my hands to his jeans, placing them near the zipper.
He then starts to pull my shirt over my head but just then we both hear Cassidy's footsteps.

I push myself off Jackson and jump over to the other side of the couch and fix my clothes and hair.
"Cockblocker.." I hear him mutter, pouting on purpose then he smirks widely. I hide my face when I blush, I end up smiling .
"Baby, who cares. Lets just keep going." Jackson says as he sits up and looks at me, smirking.
He places his hand in my shirt, biting his lip. He looks so hot like that, with his hair pushed back his eyes sparking...

"Jackson.." I blush. "Phobe!" Cassidy enters the lounge and I slap Jacksons hand away. He smirks and rolls his eyes, as he gets up.
He winks at me and walks off.

..

I sit down on the grass at the backyard. The sun shines on my pale skin. The warmth reminds me of home.
I've never been able to get a really good tan, only a little but I'm still pale.
Mom and dad we're tanned, I was the odd one.

Mom.. I decide to call her. I really need at least a five minute talk with someone back home. I dial her number and she picks up on the third ring.

"Hello? Phobe?" She answers, her voice cracking slightly. I could tell she may start crying.
"Hi mom." I smile.
"Oh dear, how are you? I've missed you so much. How's your new school? How's everybody treating you..?".
Same old questions..
"I'm good, missed you too...Mom.. Schools..Uhm.. Okay..
Everyones... Nice." I lie.
"That's great honey, how's Debbie and Steven?" She asks.
"Really good, their so kind. Cassidy is already like a sister to me, Kevin's adorable and Trent's.. Really nice."
I answer the questions I know she'll ask.

I don't mention Jackson.. I feel weird and start talking fast whenever I mention him to someone.

"That's great, I'll get back to you soon darling. Vincent has gotten me a job!" She says. "Really, mom? Thats great! Tell him I thanked him. I hope your having a great time there." I grin.
"The best time sweetie, alright dear. I'll see you soon.."

By the time I hung up, its pretty dark so I decide to go inside.
As I enter the house, I see Trent coming downstairs.
"Trent!" I rush to him, he stops and looks over at me.
"What is it, Phobe?" He says in a unpleasant tone.
"Look I'm sorry for last night.. His just-".
"Overprotective? Full of himself?" Trent says.
"Trent.. I-" He cuts me off again.
"Phobe, you two make a great couple. Thank you for making me think I could love such a liar. Your pretty lucky I'm moving to an apartment of my own."
He says angrily.

What is this.. Whats he saying?
Love such a liar...?

"Trent what do you mean!? I didn't do anything to you!" I'm confused, what the hell is going on!

"Wait until Jackson hears this..." He looks at me, I could see pain in his eyes he turns on his heel and storms out of the house.

--

DOULBE UPDATE!!
I had enough time today to do 2 chapters just for all of you:) I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter and this one!!
Thank you xx

Thoughts/Feedback?
Tell me below , I love hearing from you guys :)