Chapter 6

Phobe Point Of View.

I wake up and look around to find myself in my room.
After the tragic night with the guy, I decided not to get too involved with him. I probably already made a fool out of myself..

Debbie calls me to breakfast once I'm ready. I get changed into my black denim jeans and sky blue hoodie.
I make my way downstairs, Cassidy runs over and gives me a small hug.
"Morning Pheebs!" She smiles. "We're having breakfast outside,today."
"Okay thanks". I tell her and hug her back. "C'mon!" She says and pulls me with her to the backyard.
"Phobe!! Good morning darling" Debbie greets me with a kiss on the forehead and takes her seat besides her husband.
"Good morning, Phobe." Says Steven, grinning and drinking his coffee.
"Did you sleep alright?" Debbie asks, as she grabs my mug and pours coffee for me, before I do it.
"It was fine, thank you." Apart from embarrassing myself in front of that guy.
I look down and re-play the scene in my mind. I had smelt the alcohol from his mouth, his eyes were blood shot and his hair was messy.
He had drink stains on his shirt, which by the way was thin enough for me to see his inked skin.
He was quite tall and his arms showed he was pretty muscular.
His eyes dark and mysterious, he had piercings on his face.
Dark clothing, which suited him but I don't think I like the idea as much.

"Phobe..Phobe?" Cassidy whispers as I snap out if my thoughts. "Huh, what? Pardon me.." I pull on a smile .
"I asked, did you like your room design?" Debbie says.
"Oh yes! Definitely, it's beautiful! I love vintage" I smile politely.
"Perfect. Cassidy, sweetie. Where's Jackson?" Debbie looks behind to to her.
"I called him.. He said he wanted to sleep in." She replies.
"Oh, alrighty. I wish he would say hello..." She looks down. "I remember how close you two were."
Me? Close with one of the boys. Seriously? I mean I already met the rude one.. I wonder if his brother is the same.
"Darling, you look confused!" Debbie grins. "Jackson is the sleepyhead upstairs and Trent is out working for a few weeks." She grins wider.
"Oh what does-" I begin but Cassidy grabs my arm.
"Mom we're finished. May we please leave the table?" Cassidy says, Debbie nods.
"What's up?" I ask her, she blushes and looks down.
"I don't know what to wear to my date.." She tells me.
"His your boyfriend, I'm sure he wouldn't mind what you wear." I reply.
"Seriously? I need to look hot, babes. C'mon help me pick out a dress!" She pulls me up to her huge bedroom. It's twice as big as mine and has much more room also a lot more colour.

Cassidy pulls out a few dresses from her closet and some shoes. I admire some of her paintings nailed up on her walls.
"Phobe!" She grins. "What about this one?". She shows me an white, knee length dress with thick straps.
"Maybe, it's really pretty" I tell her as I sit on her king sized bed.
After a few dresses, mostly that look-a-like she decides to go with an light pink dress, a little above her knee.
It looks so pretty on her, she grins and places her hands on her hips.
"Well?" She smiles. "That's the one!" I laugh.
She slips her feet into her matching shoes, suddenly her phone vibrates on her desk.
"Hello?" She answers. "Nathan!!".
I watch her as a huge grin appears on her face.
"Your outside!? Be right there!" She ends the call and waves to her boyfriend from the window.
"Well his here! Thanks for helping to me to decide what to wear, Pheebs. I'll see you soon!!" She hugs me.
"Have fun!" I grin and hug her back.
Cassidy runs downstairs and joins her boyfriend in his red sportscar.

~~

With Cassidy gone, I decide to have an shower and have a rest. I pick out some clothes from my suitcase which I really need to arrange in draws.I grab an towel from the bathroom which Debbie had let me use, I shut the bathroom door behind and lock it. I pull my clothes off, and just then the door slides back open.
Jackson walks in, surprised the his eyes go wide once I pull the towel around my body as quickly as I can.
''The door! It was locked!'' I shout. His smirk doesn't leave his face, he takes his lip ring between his teeth and just stands there.
''Why don't you knock!!'' Im still shouting.. My body is now covered in goosebumps, but I could feel the warm air hit against my cold bare skin.
''Why don't you lock the door? Did you really want me to walk in you to see you like this?'' He winks, his smirk growing wider.
''It was locked!'' I tell him again, he shakes his head and eyes me up and down. ''Your better off without the towel.'' He says and turns around, walking to his room.

--