Chapter 42

Waking up besides Jackson may be one of the best things. His muscular arms holding me closely as his legs tangle with mine. Our bodies against each other and our faces inches apart.
His lips are slightly parted as he snores lightly in his sleep.

I get distracted by Jackson's phone vibrating on my bedside table, I lean over him and reach over to get it.
It's an unknown caller, but it may be important.
Should I answer it?
Jackson may be pissed if I do but his asleep and I don't want to wake him up from sleeping. The call ends then as I lean over to place it back it rings again.

I get up out if Jacksons grip and pull on my morning robe, covering my naked body as I head outside of the room to prevent Jackson from waking up.

I slide my thumb across the touch screen phone to accept the call and put it against my ear, "Hello?".

"Hello, is Jackson there?" A deep voice asks from the other line, sounding like his in a rush or something. He also sounds as if his in his mid 40's at least.

"No.. Who are you? I could let him know you called." I lean my back against the wall, looking towards my bedroom door just in case Jackson opens it.

"I'm Victor and I'm guessing your Phobe, his girlfriend?" He asks. How does he know my name...? Jackson might of mentioned me but why would he?. And are we together? I mean we haven't talked it through and everything.

"Err..Yes, I'm Phobe. Has Jackson mentioned me to you before?" I cross my arms over my chest and lift my back off the wall, heading down the stairs and making my way to the spotless kitchen.

"Has he mentioned you!? Oh plenty of times! I'm also very close friends with your mother, Caroline." He says in a joyful tone, my body stops once he mentions my mom.

"My mother? I don't remember her mentioning you."

"It's because she was busy taking care of you. I used to be around when you were much younger ever since you were born. I was like your second dad practically," He laughs.

"I don't really remember you, it's been so many years." I tell him.

"Doesn't matter, I'm sure you will soon. Well I've got to go, work to do but I'll talk to you soon Phobe." He says smoothly and hangs up. I move the phone away from my year and look down at the screen, Victor's ID name written as 'blocked'.

I quietly move back into the room and place Jacksons phone back on the bedside table as I join him again in bed. His eyes bolt open as he eyes me.

"Where'd you go?" He asks in a sleepy tone. He breathes in as he pulls me closer against him.

"Your phone kept ringing, I didn't want to disturb you." I tell him as I trace over the inked art on his torso.

"Who was it?" He sits up to grab his phone, probably to check who.

I bite the inside of my mouth as I watch him , "Blocked number." I mutter. He groans slightly then places the phone on the table again. His eyes trail up and down my body as his hand reaches for the belt of my robe.

He smirks playfully as he pulls it off and slides the fabric off if me, he then moves me on top of his body and I could feel his hard on against my entrance. "Morning sex?" He whispers in my ear, moving hair behind my ear. I let out a chuckle, smirking at him. Pecking his lips, I run my fingertips down his chest and slowly move my hips for him. I could tell that he loves me teasing him by the way he groans and tells me to move more but at the same time he clearly hates it.

"Fuck babe, let me fuck you already." He groans after a good five minutes. I flick his nose and climb off him.

"I have stuff to do today Jackson." I laugh at his reaction as he pouts then his lips curl into a smirk as I am standing in front if him naked..

"Jackson!" I yank the blanket off him and cover my body, chuckling. He pulls me down and his lips attach to my neck, leaving rough kisses.

"Ten minutes?" He pulls the blanket off me and his hand travels down to my core.

"Jackson," I moan, trying to push him away but no matter what I try my hormones give in and let him pleasure me all he likes.

He slips his finger in me and pleasures me that way by circling in me and teasing me also, but once he finds my soft spot he adds a few other fingers causing me to groan and come.
I watch him lick his fingers as he smirks down at me. "You love it when I pleasure you. Even if you hate me, you always end up being pleasured. Im just too irresistible." He smirks wider, now his small dimple coming to show.

I shake my head, laughing but deep down its true. I do love the way he makes me feel, even when were not in bed pleasuring each other. He makes me feel joyful and safe. I feel as if I can be myself near him and that's what I love.

I use my elbows to help me off him and sit up straight as I pull the blanket over my naked body. His eyes don't leave mine but he reaches out his hand to stroke my cheek. His eyes lighten up as I end up smiling at him.

"You're so beautiful." He tells me. Blushing at his words I lean in it give a soft kiss, which then turns into a makeout. I pull away from him and chuckle, "I've got to have a shower." I stand to my feet and pull back on my robe. Jackson leans his head back, groaning and pouting.

"Why?" He asks in a playful tone, sitting up. I lean my head on the door frame, smiling. "You can join me?" I tell him, smirking slightly. His eyes widen and his quickly off the bed.

"You actually mean that?" His lips curl into a cheeky smirk and I give him a nod. "I'm one lucky guy today." He winks and picks me up.

"Jackson!" I laugh at his action as he speeds to the bathroom, ripping off the robe off my body and turning on the water as her presses me against the wall.

"What's happened to my nerdy Phobe?" He whispers against my ear as his body is pressed against mine.
"She's gone all naughty." He kisses my neck slowly.

"Well my period is due this month." I laugh and he smirks wider, his hands travel down to either side of my hips then he carefully places my legs around his waist.

"This is our third time today." I say over the loud sound of the running water. He licks his lips, chucking.

"Not my fault your a turn on, baby. I cannot resist you." He kisses down my neck then pushes himself into me as I grip onto his back, digging my nails into it. He groans because of actions, but clearly enjoys it. He moves deeper into me while we kiss passionately.

I quickly pull away from him and place my hand on his bare chest as I pant. My eyes meet his again and he leans in again but I stop him.

"Do you love me?" I ask him, thinking about the things the students had said at school. His hand moves to close the running water then he wraps it around my arm, pulling me closer against him.

"Why are you asking that? You already know." He says.

I look away then back up at his tall figure. "I'll like to have a shower, alone please." I change the subject quickly before I get into detail with him.

He looks slightly annoyed but he grabs a towel off the rack and heads out without saying a word.

I open the water again and pour some shampoo into my hair as I repeat all the things people have been saying about Jackson all this time.
I don't really know why I'm summing everything up now.
But I don't even know why I've fallen in love with someone I practically don't even know.His actually a stranger who stepped into my world and stole my heart. It's now as if it belongs to him. He could break it, love it or permanently destroy it. It's his responsibility because I trust him, but how can you trust someone who you barely know.

•••••

Once I'm finished my shower and got dressed there's a knock at the door. I head down to open it and there stands Steven, Debbie and a man about in his late 40's.

"Phobe!" Debbie greets me with a tight hug and a soft kiss on the forehead. "How are you darling?".

"I'm good thank you," I lie. "Yourself?".

"Better than ever." She smiles widely as I greet her husband also then I turn to the other man. His figure is tall and quite muscular, his dark hair matching his black suit as well as his dark brown eyes. His wrinkles show slightly when he pulls on a grin and reaches out to shake my hand.

"Phobe Williston, my god." He speaks and he sounds similar to the man I had spoken to earlier.

"Phobe, this is Victor Bryce. His one of my workers at my company and a very good friend of ours and your family." Steven speaks, looking at me.

"Oh, hello Victor. It's great to see you." I smile.

"I've been dying to see you again, Phobe. Its been too long." He says.

I hear footsteps come down the stairs, I turn my body slightly to see Jackson wearing dark, baggy pants and a thin white t-shirt. His eyes look up from his phone and then he freezes once he looks my direction.

------

Authors Note!:)

Phobe having second thoughts on Jackson :P and What's up with Victor?? I'll be putting more stuff to answer these in the next few chapters.

I'm so sorry for updating so late but I had writers block so bad -.-
This was probs one of the hardest chapters to write up haha xD

Also could you guys follow me on my new twitter because my old one stopped working somehow so I had to make a new twitter account @starswngalaxyx

I try to reply to all of and follow back on all my accounts :D

Anyway thank you so much for almost being halfway to 1M!!!

I love you all and please remember to

•COMMENT

•SHARE

• VOTE

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! xx

-Pelinnn x