Chapter 17

"Let her go." Jackson voices echoes from down the hall. The blonde guy smirks wide, and tightens his grip.
"Bro, all I want is some fun." He says.
"Zack, fuck off. Go fuck with some other girl." Jackson spits, making his way towards us.

I push my hardest, but Zack presses me against the cold wall, also pressing himself against me. "Ja-" Zack covers my mouth with his large hand, stopping me from calling Jacksons name.
"But I want this one." Zack comments, and runs his hand down my stomach, stopping at my thigh.
I try screaming, but that causes Zack to press harder against my mouth.

"Don't you fucken touch her, you dick." Jackson runs towards Zack and punches him on his jaw.
I scream as I watch Jackson, he reaches for my hand and pulls me behind him.
"Go! Wait in the car!" He instructs.
I disobey him and watch as Zack slowly gets back up.
"You wanna fight buddy? Always thought you'll wanna try take me down, you bastard." Zack says, smirking.
He aims for Jacksons head, he misses.
Jackson goes for a punch and punches Zack hard.
I scream over and over not knowing what to do.
"Go get in the fucken car, Phobe!" Jackson yells before getting punched, his bruised and bleeding.
Zack looks at me, and starts making his way towards me, as if he just did something he wanted to do for a while.

I shake and feel goosebumps appear everywhere, my heart races fast then Jackson tackles him onto the group and beats him up hard.

"You fucken go near her again, your dead! You hear me! You dick!" He yells and gets up. "I was only messin' you fucktard.." Zack whimpers as he gets up slowly.
Jackson takes another punch and kick then grabs my hand and pulls me towards the carpark.

"Why didn't you listen to me!" He shouts, his left eye all bruised and blue, blood drips from his mouth dropping onto his white shirt.
"I couldn't leave you there. Jackson your all bruised and bleeding, we have to go home now." I say .
"Never go near him, Phobe." He warns taking me towards his car. "I wont.."

..

I wipe the blood away with a sponge and hand him some cream for him to apply. He quickly does as his asked, and looks over at me.
"No 'My hero' sex?" He says smirking wide. I look down, shocked but I find myself laughing. I roll my eyes and sit up straight. "You wish, jerk".

---

Sorry about the short update guys! I promise i'll make these longer but just had this idea for the chapter :) Anyway help me get to 300+ reads ( ALMOST THERE!) yayyy!
I love you all thankyouuu!
Btw, Might do another update again tonight:) so be stay tuned!

Photo on right of Zack Kyles (Alexander Ludwig) :)) >>>>>>>>>>>>>