Chapter 26

Jackson Point Of View

I watch her cover her mouth as she tried not to scream because of Debbie and Steven, I suppose. But I want her too, I want her to scream my name.
I want her to let it all go.

I kiss her neck as I move in and out of her slowly. I slowly push out of her, leaving her breathless as she removes her hand. "I'm not finished." I smirk, and put a finger in her. She moans louder and I end up finding her soft spot, I add two more fingers in and she moans louder. I massage her, and I know she likes it. "Jackson.. I.." She breathes heavily.
"Go ahead.." I tell her smirking, she then comes, I pull my fingers out and lick them. She leans her head back, catching every single breath back.
She watches me but doesn't move.
"You taste fucking amazing."

Phobe Point Of View

I breathe heavily as I watch Jackson lay down next to me. His also out of breathe, he wraps his arms around me. One over my chest and the other supporting my back.
"How was it?" Jackson asks me, stroking my cheek lightly.
Honestly it was the one of the best things in my life, even tho my lower area really hurts I look up at Jackson and start laughing.
"It's painful in some areas, but I think I can cope." I tell him.
"Sorry gorgeous." He says, kissing my bare shoulder.

"How was I...?" I ask him, looking into his dark eyes.
"Amazing..You were amazing." He kisses me softly. I rest my head on his chest, then quickly sit up.
"What's wrong?" Jackson asks.
"I need to have a shower.. I - We have school in the morning." I reply, getting out of bed. Jackson groans but that's replaced by eyes widening and mouth watering. I cover my body with one of my robes and throw a pillow at him.
"Jackson!" I chuckle. He pulls me back onto him and runs his hands up my legs. "Jackson stop..I'm still in pain a little..." I smirk and climb off him. "Fine, but I'm joining you in the shower." He answers and I shake my head. "Oh my- There's blood on the bed!.." I say too loudly, then Jackson jumps up and noticed it too.

"Babe.. It happens, when it's your first.." His muscular arms wrap around me. "You go wait for me in the shower, I'll be back in a few..Okay?".

"Okay.." I agree and he lets go of me.
As I walk out, Jackson takes the sheets off the bed and chucks on his boxers before heading downstairs.
I run towards the bathroom and quickly lock the door. I drop the robe to the floor and stare at my reflection in the mirror.

Something changed about me, I don't know what it is.. But it's something.
I don't feel like I've changed.. I don't look different do I? I run my hand over my skin, down my neck then stop at a small bump.
An love bite he left me, to probably mark that I was with him..

"Touching yourself already?" Jacksons voice echoes from the bathroom door. I turn around to see him leaning against the door frame, smirking.
"Jackson! The door was locked!" I grab the robe off the floor and wrap it around me again.
"Just like old times, hey?" He shuts the door and moves closer towards me. He pushes me against the bathroom wall and turns on the tap. He slowly pulls my robe off again and kisses down my neck.

"Jackson.. I know what you did.." I chuckle, pulling away from him and resting my forehead against his.
"What?" He asks smirking, I shift his hand to the lump on my neck and he chuckles. "Now people would know you were with the bad boy hottie."
"Bad boy hottie? Since when are you hot?" I smirk.

Obviously his hot.
His standing right in front of my naked, his tattoos all suit him very well, his hair is all wet and messy. His piercings match his dark eyes. His muscular body is just literally mouth watering.
You cannot take your eyes off him.

"Why you starring?" He asks in a mocking tone. I roll my eyes and push him off me. "We have school in a few hours.." I grab the shampoo and start washing my hair.
Jackson runs his hands down my hips and presses his chest against my back.