Chapter 9

I fall backwards onto my bed when I get back from my horrible day at school.
I leave my door wide open and stare at the plain white door, closing Jackson's room.
I hear his footsteps coming upstairs and I freeze.

He glances over at me and huffs, before slamming his door shut.
I don't understand what I did wrong, I don't get what's up with him.

"Phobe, dear!! You have someone on the phone!" Debbie shouts from downstairs. I sigh and jump up, run downstairs and grab the phone that's rested on the kitchen counter.
"Hello?" I say, folding one arm.
"Hey Pheebee." I hear Vincent's voice say. "Vincent!! I've missed you so much!" I grin widely, just then Jackson comes and sits right behind the kitchen counter, watching me.
"Missed you more!" He laughs."How's everything?".
I look up at Jackson, who suddenly faces away. "Great..Everything is great." I lie.
"That's great, hey I gotta go work now. Your mom told me to say she misses you heaps." He says.
"Is she there..?" I almost whisper.
"Yeah, want to speak with her?" He asks.
"I..." She couldn't raise me, she sent me away. I'm stuck here with these people I hardly know, school is going to get worse. Living with Jackson is a real 'pleasure'. "I have to go now, as well. Bye, I miss you Vince..Alot..Have fun at work." I sigh.
"I'll see you soon, bye Pheebs and thanks." He hangs up and I shut the phone.

"Who was that?" Jacksons deep voice ask. "Why do you care?" I say.
"Maybe because it's my roof your living under. You can't just walk in here and pretend you own the place, princess." He mocks.
"What's wrong with you?" I ask him.
"You." He says and walks out.

~

Tuesday.

Wake up, get ready and go school. Cassidy's sick in bed. No friends, no communication. Just me.

I've been given detention just because I wouldn't pay attention.

Admiring the new names I'm given.. mainly 'new girl'. Sigh.

I walk home in the rain, since some students wrecked my cars engine.

Lay in bed, sleep.

Wednesday.

Wake up, get ready and go school.

Detention at  lunch.

Got a few more glares today.

Double Maths and History.

Partners with Jimmy Reed in science, possibly the grossest guy.

Cassidy still sick.

I watch the clock 'til it strikes 3, finally time to leave.

Walk home in the rain again.

Thursday

After another similar repeat of Tuesday and Wednesday I return home.. Well Cassidy's home.
Debbie and Steven are at work, Cassidy is probably asleep and I hadn't seen Jackson anywhere today.

Kevin comes running to me and gives me a hug. "Phobe!" He smiles. "Hey Kev." I hug him back surprisingly.
"You seem very happy today."
"My oldest brother is coming home today!" He jumps, grinning.

"Really?" I smile, and he nods.
"We should bake something for him!" He says happily. "Of course! Lets make cake! C'mon." I grin as I follow Kevin who's jumping happily.

"His favourite is chocolate!" He says. "Yumm..." I start grabbing out the bowls needed. "I should call Jackson, he should help us!!" He says and I stop what I'm doing as I watch him run off upstairs.

It's Jackson. He won't come for sure, I mean seriously.
"Chocolate cake, huh?" I hear his voice say. "Yuup!!" Kevin says, and they enter the kitchen.
"Jackson said he'll help!" Kevin grins happily. "Yeah.." Jackson looks at me, blankly.

"Kev, you go watch some cartoons. You might hurt yourself while making it. We'll be done shortly."
I look at Jackson surprised, my mouth literally drops open then I snap out
quickly.

"But-" Kevin begins. "The replays of racing matches are on." Jackson grins.
"Fine.. But I'm mixing the cake!" Kevin says and looks over at me.
"One hundred percent" I smile and watch him run off to the lounge.

I turn my back to Jackson and look through the fridge for eggs and milk.
I grab them out and see flour and flavoured powder in Jackson's hands.
We both place the things on the counter, then I try open the bag of
flour.

"Here." He says, and I hand over the flour. He pulls and pulls then all the flour goes everywhere! Over the counter, over us and the floor.
"Jackson!" I look at him and he cracks up in laughter, so do I.
"Sorry..." He chuckles. "You look hilarious."
"And you don't?" I smirk, he grabs an egg and cracks it over my head.
"JACKSON!" I yell and smash one on his head, laughing. He pulls out whipped ćream from the fridge and sprays it over me. "HEY!!" I laugh harder and I'm in luck since I see another can of whipped ćream and spray him back.

Hearing him laugh makes me smile, his laugher just makes me feel better about him. I don't know what it is, but his laugh is just indescribable.
He smirks wide and grabs out some sprinkles. I charge for them but he holds it up high, I jump up and grab them then throw some over him laughing.

He surprises me by pulling me close against him, his smile is wide with his eyes sparkling.
His arm presses against mine and it feels weird because of the whipped ćream. I look down and realise the mess. "Oh shit.. The floor!" I say.
He lifts my chin up and chuckles.
"Forget the mess, sugar princess." He leans in and kisses me.

-

Hey everyone! Early update YAYY! :D I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter cause I enjoyed writing this chapter alot!! I would love to have a 'sweet fight' with a guy OMG. Lol how perfect would it be!?
THANK YOU FOR VOTING :) KEEP READING GUYS MORE DRAMA AND STUFF COMING UP :D ILYYYY