Chapter 43

Recommended Songs

All That Matters - Justin Bieber

Legendary Lovers- Katy Perry

How to save a life - The Fray

Jackson's P.O.V-

What is that fucking dick doing here?
Since when is he allowed to step foot in this house?

I tense as a smirk appears in his face and his hand is placed on Phobe's back. "Look who we got here, Jackson.. I missed you too much ." His selfish self speaks.

I glare at him and move towards Phobe as I pull her back against me. "What the fuck is he doing here?" I growl.

"Jackson.." Phobe elbows me and gives me that 'Don't be a dick' look.

"Son, you shouldn't talk to Mr.Bryce that way. His a guest and he should be welcomed with respect." Fucking Steven says, in his posh, fake accent.

I glance over at mom, who is staring at me with her eyebrows raised high.
"Your father's right-".

"His not my father." I remind her. "And never will he be. Now tell me what's this asshole doing here?". Phobe links her arm around mine and tries pulling me away. I keep my weight on my feet so she would just give up and live with the fact that this dick shouldn't be here.

"I'm Stevens co-worker," Victor eyes Phobe, head to toe with a small smirk playing on his lips when he looks over at me, I'm practically tensing. Phobe obviously realises and moves behind me, uncomfortably.
"Jackson, lets go upstairs." She whispers. I would of taken that in a dirty way but fucking right now all I want to do is rip the assholes head off.

Phobe doesn't wait for a answer so I'm pulled towards the staircase and I could hear both Steven and my fucking mom apologising for my 'irresponsible' actions. I open my mouth to say something but Phobe notices and yanks me inside my bedroom. She gestures me to sit down and I do.

"Are you going to pleasure me?" I smirk slightly by her action as she moved towards the bed.

She sighs and places her hands on her hips. "What was that?" She asks, glaring down at me ignoring my comment.

"His a dick, Phobe. That's all you should know." I tell her and she softens a bit.

"Jackson," she begins but I cut her off before she continues on. "Phobe, you don't even know him." I tell her.

"Then tell me something, what's wrong? Obviously something's bugging you."

Yes, something is.

The deal, the deal your included in and you don't even know. I could lose you forever and never see you again..
I need to take her away from him.

"Jackson.." She sits down besides me and holds onto my hand. Her eyes full of worry and confusion.

"Don't worry. Can we just drop it, Okay?.. " I look away from Phobe then she removes her hands off mine.

"Okay." She sighs. "Can I ask you something..?".

My eyes widen at her question, slightly tensing as well. "Go.. Ahead." I choke out.

"Tell me about yourself." She says and I burst out laughing. "What?" She asks, glaring at me.

"What the hell are you on about!?" I laugh harder once she turns to me with a serious face. "I'm serious, Jackson.. Stop laughing." Her lips form a soft line and I pull her onto my lap.

"What's wrong? Why are you asking these random questions today?" I stroke her cheek softly and her fave softens as well as her eyes.

"I..I don't know much about you, hardly anything and we say we love each other.. You don't tell me anything.. I'm sorry I don't know why I'm thinking like this." Phobe takes her lip between her teeth and looks away from my face. I cup her cheeks and look directly into her eyes.