Chapter 24 - Rescue Misson

Daryl's P.O.V
I heard a guy talking and I knew who it was and I panicked. Till I heard Jessica say something.
"Fuck you." I heard her say until I threw in the smoke bomb running in to grab Jessica. Rick ran in grabbing Carl and we ran out of the room to a house down the way cheek one around as I took off her duck tape.
"Daryl!" She said
"Rick give me the keys!" I yelled to Rick because he had hand cuff keys and after he undid Carl have me the keys. I took them off of her and she jumped into me.
"I'm sorry." I said and she was slightly crying into me and Carl was hugging Rick.
"What happened?" Rick asked looking at Carl's messed up eye and lip.
"He punched me a few times." Carl said
"He was gonna use us to get the prison." Jess said
"Daryl, this was dad." She said and I almost broke down.
"What?"
"He did that to Carl." She said looking down and I just pulled her in close to me hugging her.
"What about Merle?" Rick asked
"What about him?" Jess looked confused
"We need to get out of here." I said handing her, her crossbow.
"Thanks." She said loading it up.
"We gotta get Merle." She said
"What?" I was shocked
"If he's here I need to talk to him." She said
"Not now, we need to go!" Rick yelled and we ran out of the house. I threw 2 smoke bombs in the street and we ran. People were shooting at us but we shot back. We made it to the fence hopping over until I stopped and ran back.
"T don't let her follow me GO!" I yelled and I heard Jess yell after me.
"DARYL STOP!" She yelled but T-dog held her back getting her over the fence. I had to end this. He's gone to far kidnapping her and Carl. I ran back to his house place and waited for him. It was about 10 minutes later he came in and I had my crossbow ready.
"Daryl." He said shutting the door.
"Why?" I asked him as he sat down.
"Why what?"
"What the hell did you kidnapped my sister and her boyfriend?" I snapped
"Boyfriend? I knew he liked her." Was all he said and I was really pissed.
"Why?" I asked again
"I didn't kidnap her I brought her home."
"Bullshit."
"What's bullshit? That I get to see my daughter on her 16th birthday?"
"It's her 17th asshole." I said back
"Oh, dam" he said back
"Where's Merle?" I asked still aiming my crossbow at him.
"You two are just like your mom. Always persistent about everything wanting answers right away. You and Jess are a lot like her. Now Merle he's like me." He said and I just stood their
"He doesn't give a shit about her, you maybe but not her. She was a mistake to this family." He said and I was about to flip
"She's not a mistake!" I yelled
"Yes she is." He said
"Your the mistake!" I yelled
"I may be, but your mom married me." He said and I just shook my head.
"No. She said yes to the devil, she didn't marry you." I said about to pull the trigger until someone came up behind me hitting me with something and before I could fight back they put my hands behind me tying me up with rope.
"Mistake coming back Daryl, and now I know how I can hurt Jessica without even touching her." He said as I was dragged away with a bag over my face.

Jessica's P.O.V

T-dog dragged me over the fence as I tried to fight him off.
"T YOU HAVE TO LET ME GET HIM!" I yelled as he put me down.
"No Daryl said to get you safe so I did. Your not going back!" He yelled back at me.
"What are we gonna do?" Carl asked
"We have to go back and get him!" I yelled
"We hide behind here for now until we come up with a plan. Let everything die down then go back in." Rick said and I was pissed

-2 hours later-
We heard cheering and saw lights through the gates. We took out the two new guards who were standing at the back door. We had a new plan and we were all ready. Carl stayed back with T-dog because his eye was bad and he could barely see out of it. We saw their was this crowd of people in the bleachers cheering. I saw my dad standing in this circle thing until he started talking.
"Today we were attacked, by one of our own." He started and I could see Merle standing close too him.
"Merle! My own son!" He yelled and everyone gasped
"He led them in here! And now we are going to test him. Prove your still with us if you can fight.... YOUR OWN BROTHER!" He yelled and two guys were dragging somone and they pulled off the bag and I saw Daryl.
"They must fight to the death! And unfortunately we are missing someone tonight. My daughter. So we will add walkers for the fun." He said and I shivered seeing these walkers on chains. They untied Daryl pushing him in the walker circle with Merle. He had this weird thing on where his hand used to be and they stared to fight. I was flipping out.
"Rick now!" I yelled and Rick pulled the smoke bombs and we all ran in grabbing Daryl and Merle. We managed to get out and we ran to the car. Carl was there with T already.
"Are you ok?" I asked Daryl hugging him and he hugged back.
"Yeah, you?" He asked as we were both breathing heavy from running.
"I'm ok now."
"Long time no see little sister." Merle said and I immediately burned with frustration.
"YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASS HOLE YOU WERE WITH DAD THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME AND NEVER BOTHERED TO EVEN TRY LOOKING FOR US?!?!?" I exploded on him and everyone starred.
"Listen little sister calm your tits it's not my fault sherif over there left me for dead!" He yelled back at me.
"You so lucky I have a soul cause if I didn't I would shoot you right now!" I yelled storming over to Carl. I just sat down next to him in the car slamming the door behind me. I could hear Merle and Daryl arguing as Carl just pulled me close to him.
"Why does my life have to be such a cluster fuck?" I asked laying down on his leg as he stroked my hair.
"I don't know." He replied. Daryl came to the door knocking on it and I sat up opening it.
"Ready to go?" He asked and I nod slowly.
"I'm not riding with that asshole." I said motioning to Merle.
"Bitch." I heard him say and Daryl blew up
"DON'T EVER CALL OUR SISTER A BITCH YOU UNDERSTAND!" He yelled at him pulling out his gun.
"Daryl chill, now come on." I said but before I got out I kissed Carl's cheek. Getting out of the car I headed over to the motorcycle getting on with Daryl. We all drove back to the prison.