Chapter 69 - Who Are You?

"Well what a small world this has turned out to be." He grins looking at my group. "Ah, Daryl. Your here too. Where's Merle?" He asked looking around.

"Dead." I said. Carl and everyone else looked at me with huge eyes.

"Oh thats a shame." He said

"So you must be Rick?" He asked pointing his bat at Rick. He does his whole speech on how he's in charger and shit like that. I wasn't listening, I was too busy starring at Daryls shoulder. It looked bad as did he. Till something snapped me out of thought.

"Now, how this is gonna work. Since you killed a lot of my men, I gotta kill one of your men to make it even." He said. He takes his bat and starts to do some enny-miny-minie-no crap and pointed the bat at all of us. He stops at Carl,

"This is your son isn't it?" He ask Rick. He fake swings and I lose it.

"Stop!" I yelled jumping in front of him falling on him.

"Oh, someone has feelings now don't we?" He asked as I got off of Carl.

"You two together or something?" He asked. Neither of us replied. "Answer or I'll kill him." He said looking at me.

"Yes we are." I said shaking.

"Mhmm. You would go for ones who looked messed up." He replied and continued his now death nursery rhyme. He stops at Glenn.

"Your it. Anyone moves, or tries to stop it gets killed and the kids other eye gets cut out." He said about to swing. His bat lifts and right before he swings down a women runs out.

"Stop!" She yelled. Her voice was so familiar. She was standing in the dark so I couldn't see her.

"Neegan, don't kill him." She said. She steps into the light and looks around at us.

"Why the hell not Sarah!?" He asked seeming to care about this women's opinion.

"Because you have my son and daughter." She said. My eyes widen. Who was she talking about?  She scanned the crowd and stops at me.

"Jessica." She looks at me in shock. I didn't know this women. Or at least I thought I didn't. She had brown curly hair and was wearing warm clothing. I couldn't really see her facial features but her voice was kinda sweet.

"Daryl?" She asked looking at him. He lifts his head and stares at the women. She runs over to me and hugs me. I'm in total shock and I don't hug back not knowing her.

"Um, who are you?" I ask as she's crying into my shoulder. Normally I'd push her away but she was stopping Uncle Jason so I let her.

"You don't know me?" She asked pulling away.

"No." I shake my head in confusion. I stare at her facial features now closer and look deep into her eyes. They were ocean blue like mine and her hair looked like mine as well.

"I'm your mother." She said wiping a tear away. My eyes widen, my head feels dizzy, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I quickly wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry, about your Uncle. I'll explain later." She said and got up over to Daryl.

"Daryl, what happened!?" She asked seeing his shoulder. They hug and she looks at our Uncle furious.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about this!" She yelled at him.

"Sarah, I didn't know he was here." He said.

"Bullshit." She spit. "Put your guns down!" She yelled at the men around us. They don't move.

"Lower the guns." He said and they listen. Maggie was still doing bad so my mom got Jason to get her and Rosita a car to drive to the HillTop. They'd probably be back in a few days. Maggie and Glenn said goodbyes and they left. We are soon back in the RV with my apparent mother helping Daryl and everyone waiting for answers.