Chapter 61 - Take Over

"Now Jesus helped me with the layout of this place. Where we are going, and Sasha and Abraham found a few heads we could use. Jesus and Shane are in another room discussing which one looks more like Gregory. Now here's the plan..." Rick said as we were all gathered around him. We were leaving in a few hours and him, Michonne, Daryl, and Glenn made a plan. Rick was explaining what was gonna happen.

"Now we need two people on watch, look out. Incase shit goes wrong we need someone out their to help us out. If we need to get through the entire compound and kill them inside it might be awhile. So we've decided Carol and Jessica will look out." He said

"No!" I yell back. "I'm not gonna stand outside keeping watch, I wanna help!" I yelled at Rick.

"You wanted to go, this is what your going to do." Rick said.

I sigh in defeat. "Ok." I agree.

"Now they led me in here, and took the two spears we brought for them down this hall way but didn't come back with them." Jesus said walking in from the other room with Shane and was explaining to us while drawing on a piece of paper. "So I'm guessing this is their weapons locker, armory." He said

"Good, then once we get their that's how we'll end it." Abraham said

"Not yet, we have to get through the guards. Once we give them the head they might not believe us so one of em might go inside to show Neegan. When he comes out that's when we kill them. Their should only be two guards, four at most." Shane said

"So once they come back out then we kill them?" I ask

"Yes." Shane said back.

"Why don't we just kill them once we get their. Two guards against all of us, doesn't seem like much of a challenge." I ask

"Because we can't, they have to let us in. Once they open the doors to the compound and let us in, then we kill them." Jesus said

"So they are basically letting us in?" I ask

"Yes, once we get in we each go in groups of two or three down every hall way and kill them. Since it will be late most of em will hopefully be sleeping. That's why we are leaving in a few hours, go around two or three in the morning before dawn. They'll be tiered, and off guard. We go through their rooms and kill them quietly. Once we find our way down to the armory we hit em hard. But, if we don't like what we see we turn back. They don't know who we are and I want it to stay that way for as long as it can." Rick explained. "This is how we eat, survive. We roll out at midnight. This way we got time to get there." He continues "We'll have Shane pull up in a car and give them the head. Now don't forget we need Craig. So once one of the guards comes back with Craig, Michonne you kill him and Aaron will grab Craig. Abraham you'll kill the other guard while Shane waits. We will be hiding in the bushes so they don't see us." After another hour of explanation we all leave the church which is where we went to discuss this and head home. Rick said we all need to sleep before leaving at midnight. It was about nine by now. So I head back home and lock the door behind me. I stop by Ethan's room to check on him to find him sound asleep. Thank god. I head up to me and Carl's room and open the door slowly. He's snoring slightly with his hair all messy. As he breaths out his hair flaps with it. I smile at my sleeping soon to be husband and put on the clothes I'm gonna leave with on. It was a black long sleeved shirt with army dark green pants. My black combat boots next to my bedside and I put my hair up in a ponytail tail. I found some gloves that were cool so I decided to wear them.