Chapter 66 - The Wedding

*3 weeks later*

Tara got back with Heath last week and we were going to have the wedding tomorrow. Tara was kinda depressed but she kept strong around us. I felt bad for her, knowing she really loved Denise. I was super nervous but excited about the wedding. Maggie said everything was planned out and ready and that I had nothing to worry about. It was late at night as Carl crawled into bed next to me.

"Hey." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey." I said back.

"I got him to sleep." He said

"Good. He'll need it for tomorrow." I said

"You sure it's not you who needs it?" He asked

"We all need it." I say

"You excited?" He asked me.

"Very." I say as we got more comfortable in the bed.

"Hey, why do you have to leave in the morning?" He asked me. Maggie was making me leave the house and go to hers in the morning because apparently the bride isn't supposed to see the groom till the actual wedding.

"Maggie said so." I said.

"So I can't see you till you walk down the aisle!?" Carl complained.

"Nope." I pop the p.

"Dam it." He sighs.

"Oh I'm sure you'll be fine." I say kissing his cheek.

"Barely." He said back kissing me on the lips.

*Time for the wedding*

Maggie was running around like a mad man getting things ready. She was making sure the aisle was good, that the guys were dressed, I was ready, the kids were ready, decorations, all that craziness. She told me about two hours ago she'd come back when I had to walk down the aisle. Somehow she managed to get the guys to wear tuxes. I haven't seen anyone but the girls all day so I was excited to see everyone. I had my dress on and shoes as Michonne and Rosita did my hair. Tara and Carol were helping Maggie get the guys ready.

"You ready?" Michonne asked

"I hope so." I said as she handed me a mirror. I honestly looked great. My hair, dress, shoes, everything was perfect.

(Not the color, just the style of her hair)