Chapter 60 - Tonight

A/N: Holly mother dick y'all chapter 60. Ahhhhhhh! It's unfortunately not gonna be that exciting but hey, shit happens........ ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please sit." She said

"Why?" I asked

"Come on, lets get it over with." He said and so I give in sitting on the small couch with him across from Dianne.

"Mind if I record this?" She asked

"I mean you've already recorded the others so what's stopping you from recording this one?" I snap back. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be in the house with Daryl, Michonne, Judith, not sitting here with Carl. Not that I didn't mind being here with him I just didn't want to talk to Dianne. She already talked to both of us, but now she wanted us together. Whatever. So she pushes a button and a red light turns on showing its recording.

"So you two are together?"

"Duh, you found that out during my first interview." I said

"Yes we are." Carl but in to my comment.

"How old are you both?" She asked

"You'd think you woulda asked that during our single interviews?" I ask sitting back in the couch.

"Yes but what's wrong with asking now?" She asked

"Nothing. Just stupid." I said

"How so?" She asked

"Never mind. You wouldn't get it." I said back

"So?" She asked again

"I'm 17. I'm guessing you probably are too by now. Probably 18 by now." I said

"So why did you want us together?" Carl asked

"I just have a few questions." She said

"Well what do you wanna know?" I asked

"How long have you been together?"

"Um, well we have been friends since the beginning of this shit hole. But together together wise, like uh.... maybe....... listen I honestly have no clue." I say looking at Carl.

"Me either." He shrugs he shoulders back at me.

"But-" she starts but I cut her off

"But it's been a LONG time." I say emphasizing the word long.

"I can see that." She smiles slightly

"How?" I ask

"Well for starters when you both came in and you wouldn't leave each other. Second you two are the only teens we've come across who are nice to each other since Enid and Ron. And they are mean sometimes. Third, you two are holding hands and I don't think you even notice. It's so natural to you both to be affectionate. It's cute." She finished. After she finished I did notice we were holding hands. Usually it's just a natural thing we do. Not like we do it on purpose. It's just natural now.

"Anything else?" Carl asked

"Judith. Is your sister." She said looking at Carl.