Chapter 64 - Photo Shoot

I got back to the house and find Carl shirtless in the kitchen. His body jerked towards me when I shut the door behind me.

"Ready?" He asked

"For sleep. Yes." I said smiling. He sighed and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me gently. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head on his bare chest. We didn't say anything, just stood their.

"Carl." I say breaking the silence.

"Mhm." He hums

"I need sleep, come with me." I said and let go but quickly grabbing his hand and up the stairs to our room. We walk up the stairs to the room and he shut the door behind us. I take off my gloves and set them on the nightstand as Carl grabs onto my waist. He moves me towards him, me now facing him. He plants small kisses down my neck looking for my sweet spot. I suddenly moan slightly when he finds it and he smiles sucking on it. After a few minutes of that I get lose of his grip but he pulls me back.

"Carl." I said before he slammed his lips into mine. Kissing me passionately until we pulled away to breath.

"I need to change." I sighed.

"Good, I'll watch." He grins and I playfully smack his arm as he lets me go. I pull out some clothes to sleep in and walk to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"The bathroom to change, duh." I said as I reached for the doorknob.

"No." He said putting his arm blocking me from grabbing the door. He slips in front of me and grabs the clothes in my hands. He throws them on the bed and drags me over to the bed.

"Let me help you." He saids. I smile as he slowly lifts up my shirt soon throwing it in the basket of dirty clothes we had. He moved his hands to my back grabbing my bra clip unhooking it and it dropped to the ground. He grabs my new shirt slipping it over me. Soon after my new shirt is on he grabs my waist pulling me closer. He kisses me again but a little bit more rough than the first time.

"Hey, not that I'm hating this but why?" I asked pulling away.

"Because I love you." He said and went back in for another kiss. He started to lightly bite my bottom lip. I didn't fight him, letting him in as he swirled his tongue around in my mouth. I loved him so much. Soon it went back to passionate kissing.

"Carl." I say between kisses. "Carl." I say again, him not stopping. "Carl!" I finally get his attention.

"What?" He asked

"I need to sleep." I said. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine." He said and we laid in the bed together. He immediately grabs onto me pulling me close to him and held onto my waist tightly. I laid my head on his chest and took a deep breath.

"Good night Carl." I say during my breath.

"Good night Jess." He said kissing my forehead. I smile at his action and grab onto his waist tighter.  I moved my hand down lower to his pants and as I adjusted to get more comfortable I felt something like my leg as I moved. I flinched until I realized it was Carl.

"Really?" I ask smiling knowing what he was doing.

"Sorry, you did it." He grins stupid.

"Your such a teenage boy." I say.

"Well I mean I am one." He said back.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" I asked

"Sure." He said.