Chapter 31 - Termiuns

Quick Note/ I'm about to clear up the time zones so pay attention. Oh and I totally forgot about Carol so bare with me pls.....

Third Person P.O.V

Maggie, Glenn, Tyreese, Sahsa, Kirsten, Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene found each other through the cave because Abe blasted the rocks with his last explosive. Glenn, Maggie, and Kirsten knew they had to find the others soon. They hoped they would be at Terminus so they decided to go their. The others joined and on the way finding a stranger named Bob. He joined them even though Glenn, Maggie, and Kirsten didn't feel to good about him but let him join.

Kirsten's P.O.V
We headed to Terminus following the maps and signs. After most of the day walking we made it to Terminus. I totally didn't pass of the safe shit they were trying to pass off but I kept it cool. This lady greeted us handing us plates of food as I nervously accepted it not knowing what was coming.

Jessica's P.O.V

We got up out of the van and headed to Terminus hoping someone from our group would be their. We walked all day and I was holding Judith.
"Carl, hand me her bottle." I told him and he nodded grabbing one out of the bag.
"Thanks." I said feeing her while we walked.
"Only got 2 more." He said
"I hope that's all we'll need." I said as Judith drank the bottle. We walked for what felt like forever and I handed Judith to Rick so I could relax for a minute cleaning some of my few arrows left in my crossbow.
"Thought you lost that thing." Daryl said as he walked next to me while Carl was with Rick and Michonne.
"Never." I said putting the last one back slinging it back over my shoulder.
"Here." He said handing me a bottle of water.
"Thanks." I said drinking some of it giving it back to him. He pushed it back towards me
"You need it." I said
"You need it more." He said.
"How's your eye?" I asked seeing it sort of purple and slightly swollen.
"Fine." He said. I noticed we were in the woods now and by this tree. Rick handed me Judith again as he started digging by a tree.
"Well hide these if we need it. I want to see them before they see us." He said covering the bag of guns with dirt and hiding the shovel in some leaves.
"What are we gonna do with Judith?" I asked as she slept on my chest.
"Shit." Rick mumbled thinking
"I don't wanna bring her in incase these people aren't what they seem." I said as Rick paced thinking.
"We're not takin that risk." He said and we all nod.
"I hate to say it but I think we're gonna have to." I spoke.
"I think it's our only option." Michonne said.
"Your right, let's go." Rick said and we head to the fence surrounding Terminus. We all jump the fence and pass Judith over it. She was thankfully sleeping so she didn't make a sound. I had my crossbow as did Daryl. Carl and Rick had a pistol and Michonne with her katana. We enter this side building walking inside to this room filled with people making maps and a lady was talking into a microphone.
"Hello." Rick said three times to get their attention.
"Well I guess Albert is on perimeter watch." One of them said stepping forward and I step back a little bit holding Judith. Daryl was in front of me basically guarding me. I man up and step into view seeing the man standing their in front of us with a guy behind him.
"Well this isn't as pretty as the front but, Welcome to Terminus. I'm Gareth." Gareth said and it gave me a slight chill as he spoke. I already didn't like this guy as I scanned the room.
"If you don't mind were gonna have to see your weapons." He said and I look at Rick. He looks at Daryl, me, Michonne, then Carl. He nods and I carefully set down my crossbow holding Judith. She squirms a little bit still not waking up.
"If you don't mind." He said walking up to me and I see everyone spread out like a weapon check so I spread my arm I'm now holding Judith with and then switch when he's done patting me down. The other guy did the same to Rick and Carl and Garreth got me, Daryl and Michonne. The guy came up to me about to help me pick up my bow but Daryl ran in front of him.
"I got it." He said grunting as the guy stood back. Daryl handed me my crossbow and I put it back on my shoulder. We slaked to the front as this guy talked.
"Hate to see the other guy." He said pointing to Daryl's eye.
"You would." I said immediately smirking. We walk up to this lady and a large grill.
"Hi, heard you came in the back. Smart." She said handing us plates. Daryl hands me one and I grab it still holding Judith. Rick goes up to grab his plate but throws it on the ground putting the guy in a chock hold and I drop mine as did everyone else holding out my crossbow with one hand and holding Judith. Daryl and Carl come closer to me and Rick starts to speak. After a short conversation I notice Carl put his gun in my extra holster and I sling my crossbow slowly around my shoulder pulling it out knowing it would be easier than a crossbow. He pulls out his extra gun and I nod. I take the safety off ready to fire. Not a second later their was gunshots going off aiming at us. Rick shot at the room guy a few times and we ran. We ran though different buildings until we reached one with candles everywhere.
"These people's. I don't think they're trying to kill us." Michonne said as we all catch our breath.
"No. They were aiming at our feet." Rick said and Judith started to cry and I tried to rock her causing her to calm down a little bit.
"Jess I can take her." Daryl said
"I got it." I said and he nods. We run out of their info the light agin only to be caught in a trap. Their was people lined up by the fences and guns from every direction pouting at us.
"You have no where to go. Now turn around and put down your weapons!" Gareth yelled and we turn facing him standing in front of us but not very close. We all slowly set our weapons down. Judith starts to cry and I just ignore it.
"Now, you'll do as I say or I will kill the baby and girl right now." He said pointing the gun at me and Judith.
"Now Ring Leader, go to that train car, open it, and go inside." He said. Rick hesitated looking at all of us and walks slowly to the cart.
"Now the archer." He said looking at Daryl and I tense.
"I'll go with her." He said looking at me.
"You go now or we kill her now. Your choice." He said and Daryl came over hugging me and walking to the cart. As he left a tear slid down my cheek.
"Now the samurai." He said and Michonne glared at him walking to the cart. It was just me, Carl, and Judith standing their. He looked at me with sad and scared eyes and I return them back. I was terrified as to what might happen.
"Ok kid, go over their." He said and didn't move.
"What about them?" He asked looking back and me and Judith.
"Kid don't make this hard for yourself and go." He said and Carl walked up to me.
"You'll be ok." He whispered in my ear hugging me and Judith. I couldn't help but cry trying my hardest to hide it from Gareth.
"Take care of Judy." He said wiping away my tears walking away. I help onto her as she starred into my probably red and puffy eyes.
"Open the door and go in." He said and Rick followed instructions as they went inside.
"My sister and the baby!" Daryl yelled before walking inside.
"Oh, I have something special for them." He said and suddenly two guys pushed Daryl, Michonne, and Carl inside before he could fight. I held in my yell for Daryl as I heard him scream as they shut the door. Gareth walked up to me and got uncomfortably close to my face.
"This is gonna be fun." He said scanning me with a smirk on his face and I immediately started to worry.