Chapter 32 - Your Sick

Gareth was way too close to me and Judith. I just stood their trying not to kick his nuts but I know if I did we'd be dead in a second.
"Follow me." He said and I slowly walk in the direction he was pointing in. I notice the people around us left and it was just three guys opening a door for us. Gareth walked behind me and I went ahead of him as he turned on one light in this room. Their was a small table, two chairs, and a baby crib.
"Put her in the crib." He said and I did not wanting her to see what ever happened next.
"Sit down." He said and I sat in one of the chairs and he sat in the other.
"Why did you take me away form my group?" I asked and he just grinned
"Because I wanted too." He said
"How did you have the crib?" I asked
"It's not hard to see a baby in a teenagers arms." He said.
"Well why can't I go back to my group." I asked annoyed.
"Your gonna wanna see what I have." He said standing up and leaving the room. I look over and check on Judith really quick before he came back. About 3 minutes later I heard him coming so I sat back down. He opens the door dragging someone.
"Wanna stay now?" He said putting the person into the light and I was shocked.
"Let her go." I said standing up. She was tied up with duck tape covering her mouth and he was holding onto her arm.
"Or what?" He said walking closer to me throwing her on the ground.
"She didn't do anything your fucking sick!" I yelled at him as he got really close to me. He pulled out a gun and points it at me.
"Sit down." He said and I did. He pulled our handcuffs cuffing my hands behind the chair. I didn't fight because I didn't want him to shoot me, her, or Judith. He sat her down in the other chair and pulled out a pair of scissors from his pants. He walked over to me and put his gun to my face at the same time.
"Don't move or I'll shoot you now." He said. He started to cut my shirt off ripping it off of me. He moved down to my pants cutting those off too. I was so embarrassed with her staring at us but I knew it was gonna happen to her too. Once he was done he went over to her doing the same. We were both exposed which I'm guessing is what he wanted. He walked back over to me squatting down so we were faced to face. He ran his hand down my leg making me shiver. He picked me up off the chair slamming me into the table. He started to take off his pants and he spoke.
"We're gonna bleed em out. Save you three for last." He said and I was terrified knowing they were going to kill them.
"Their doing it now as a matter of fact." He said and I tensed. I didn't wanna even think about not seeing Daryl or Carl again. I felt him mess with my underwear and start to pull it down a little bit. He stuck his hand down rubbing my area lightly. I was trying to keep myself from kicking him right in the nuts while he did it. He pushed his fingers in deeper causing me to grunt from he hard pressure. I was about to cry seeing him pull down his boxers reviling his small dick. I didn't say anything I just looked away.
"What? No big enough?" He said grinning
"Carl's was bigger." I smirk and they both looked shocked. I could tell she was pissed at me from the vibe of the room.
"Wow." He said and right as he was getting on top of me about to push into me the door slammed open. Someone threw him if of me and as the light was messing with my vision it stated to clear up. I feel someone pick me up and carry me out and into the sound of gunshots. After a little bit of running we were in this other room. I can finally see and I notice my handcuffs are off. I rub my eyes to see Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Carl, and some guy standing their. Daryl's bent over sitting next to me and I jump up hugging him.
"You ok? What happened?" He asked and I started to cry. He pulled me closer to him hugging me as I sat on the cold ground remembering I was basically naked.
"I'm sorry." He said holding me. I see Rick holding Judith and Kirsten standing their awkwardly kneeing what we just went through together. Daryl helps me up and Carl runs over to me picking me up in his arms.
"Your ok!" He said spinning me around.
"if that's what you wanna call it then yes I'm ok." I said as he put me down hugging me still.
"Here." He said taking off his shirt giving it to me since I was exposed. Glenn have Kirsten his shirt and we told them what happened. Daryl and Carl looked pissed and Rick, Glenn, and the other guy looked discussed.
"Well we gotta go." Rick said and we ran outta the building and Carl gave me a gun. I check and make sure it's full and it thankfully is so I take the safety off ready. We run behind these cars and Rick goes up shooting a bunch of people as a herd of walkers are coming. I never noticed the huge explosion that happened because he room we were in was sound proof. Carl told me what happened as we ran about how they were going to get killed but Rick saved em. The explosion caused a distraction and that's how they found us getting one of the guys to tell them were we were. We ran shooting people and walkers. We ran back to the train cart was and got everyone back. There was a bunch of knew people but that want important. We killed walkers running to the fence. As I was shooting I ran outta amo.
"Daryl!" I yelled getting his attention as he smashed the two walkers coming at me with a pipe. 
"Thanks." I said and he handed me a machete to use. We smashed walkers to the fence and some red haired guy put a blanket over it so we could hop it.
"Up and over!" The black haired girl yelled and we ran to the fence all hopping it. The red haired guy helped everyone over and we all stumbled over each other. He barley made it over but he did. After we all stood up Daryl ran over to me.
"Are you bit, scratched anything?" He asked looking at me.
"I'm fine." I said catching my breath. I noticed Maggie now had Judith, I don't know how but she must have been the one holding her while we hopped it. Carl walked up to me and just hugged me.
"I love you." He said and nothing else. I walked up to Rick and hugged him.
"Thank you." I said and he tended a little bit but eventually relaxed.
"For what?" He asked
"Keeping Carl safe." I said and Carl scoffed
"Carl everyone needs someone." I said and he rolled his eyes.
"Ok then, thank you Jessica." He said as I let go of Rick.
"For what?" I asked
"Everyone needs someone." He said kissing me and everyone watched.
"Get a room." Kirsten said and everyone all laughed.
"Gonna tell me about them?" I asked looking around at the people.
"This is Aberham, Rosita, Tara, Eugene, Tyreese, Sasha, and Bob. They helped us." Maggie and Glenn said and I nod.
"They're our friends." Maggie said
"Then that makes you my friends too I guess." I said looking at them.
"Daryl." I heard a voice say and we all turn around to see Daryl hugging Carol. We all run to her and hug her.
"What happened?" She asked looking at me and Kirsten only wearing shirts.
"Long story." I replied. I saw two crossbows around her shoulder and she hands me and Daryl them.
"Thank you." I said putting it around my shoulder.

"Where too now?" I asked as Rick starts digging up the stuff.
"We finish this." He said
"No! It's done going back in their is a death sentence." Rosita said

"We have to go." I said seeing a herd coming near us and we all left Terminus. Everyone. Together. Again.