Chapter 30 - Never A Dull Moment

Note: PLEASE pay attention to the different POV changes. It happens fairly quickly so don't read this super quick.

Go back and read that note pls if you didn't.....

Kirsten's P.O.V
So today were walking with these crazy people who apparently have a cure. It was this large man with red hair, a small but tough women with black hair, and some scientist dude who was basically a worthless piece of shit. The only reason we have him is cause he's the one with the cure. He's got the worst haircut in history and is ugly as fuck. We've been walking for awhile looking for Maggie until we came up to this giant tunnel.

Maggie's P.O.V
Me and my new "group" we're walking on this road. We found these signs that said
Terminus those who arrive survive, sanctuary for all, community for all.
Me and Tyreese felt it would be best to find Glenn and the others first. The kid and dad got eaten this morning so their kinda sad but don't seem too down. We started heading into this more open place with train tracks and walked from their. We walked until we came across this huge tunnel with rocks covering it so we couldn't get through.

Jessica's P.O.V
So last night me and Carl had sex. It was really weird the next morning but we kept cool in front of Michonne. Rick woke up finally and we were talking about leaving this house soon. We were all except Rick talking outside in the back about what to do. Suddenly as we were about to go inside Rick was on the side of the house telling us to run. We ran behind these bushes hiding from I don't know what.
"What is it Rick?" I whispered
"People are in the house. I had to kill one of em, we have to go. Tell me y'all have your stuff." He said and we nod. Thankfully I brought my bag out with me incase we decided to go on a run so I had some amo and a water bottle or two on me. We ran from the house until we couldn't anymore. We walked all day until it was really late. Carl and Michonne got closer which I was happy about cause he never really liked her. We came across this van and decided to camp their for the night because their was no houses around and we were all exhausted.
Note: I know it wasn't a van in the show but I don't care so continue....

Daryl's P.O.V
So I found this new group. They have the stupidest rule but it's a rule. You have to "claim" shit if you want it. Like basically dibs. So me and Judith were now with them. I wanted to leave but I knew I couldn't yet. I had no supplies and with Judith I knew we wouldn't make it alone. Their leader told me about this group they came across that killed one of their friends and they wanted revenge. I sure as hell didn't want to be around them when they find this guy cause they seem tough. A little too tough. It was getting late and I had Judith in this basket Beth had for her back at the church. It had straps so it was kinda like a car seat. She fell asleep thankfully and this group wanted to keep walking. Personally I wanted to stop so I decided to lie and say I was going hunting. They let me leave with Judith and I left into the woods with her and my bow. After about 10 minutes I heard them again. Joe (the leader) was talking to someone and I could see from the bush I was at who it was.

Rick, Michonne, Carl, and Jessica.
I knew I couldn't leave them so I put Judith down in the bushes quietly and covered her with this blanket so she wasn't noticeable. I didn't see any walkers around so I came out of the woods. Joe had a gun to Ricks head counting down.
"Joe!" I shout before he pulled the trigger counting down to it.
"Your stopping me on 8 Daryl." He said looking at me. Rick looked shocked as did Michonne and I could see Jessica and Carl inside the van terrified.
"These people, their good people. And your gonna let em go." I said nervously
"You want blood. I get it. Take it from me man." I said putting my crossbow down.
"This man killed our friend. You say he's good people. See that right there is a lie. Teach him fellas teach him all the way." He said and two guys came over punching me in the stomach and I drop. I hear the car door open and Jess yells something.

Jessica's P.O.V
I woke up as did Carl to two guys standing outside the car with a knife. I was terrified to look over and see a guy with a gun to Ricks head and someone pointing one at Michonne. He starts to count down and Carl and I were flipping out. Suddenly Daryl comes out of the woods talking. Before I know it two guys punch him in the stomach making him fall. I run out of the car yelling
"Daryl!" I yelled but before I could run to him the guy grabbed me holding onto me as I squirmed.
"Shhhhh it's ok. Your gonna die soon." This perv whispered in my ear. They kept beating Daryl and I started to cry watching it right in front of me. The guy by Carl pulled him out of the car putting a knife to his neck. He started to squirm as well.
"Stop!" I yelled
"Aww cute. That your girlfriend? She's pretty." The guy holding Carl said
"Listen it was me. It was just me! Don't punish them." Rick said
"See that's right. That's not some dam lie. Now listen, my boys are gonna beat Daryl to death, then they get to have some fun with the teens, then we shoot the girl, then we'll be square right after you watch and then I kill you." This guy said to Rick and Carl suddenly fell to the ground with the fat guy on top of him.
"Stop!" I yelled at him
"Don't worry your next." The guy holding me whispered in my ear sliding his hand up my shirt. I knew what was coming and I remembered I had my gun in my side. I squirm my arm down to it reaching it pulling it out sticking it up next to his head pulling the trigger so fast I realized the noise made me lose some hearing for a second. But I noticed Rick and this leader guy were grabbing at each other.
"Wacha gonna do now sport?" He asked and Rick bit this guys neck. After I gained control of my hearing and focused a gun shot went off and I fired as well. I killed the guys beating up Daryl and then Michonne killed the guy by her. The guy picked up Carl holding the knife too close to his neck.
"Let him go!" I yelled and me and Michonne both hold our guns at him.
"I'll kill him!" He yelled and Carl kicked his nuts and he bent over letting go of Carl as he fell to the ground so I shot him right through the head. I ran to Carl helping him up and he hugged me tight.
"Hold on." I said then I ran over to Daryl. He was coughing badly wiping blood off of his face.
"Oh my god Daryl!" I yelled hugging him tightly.
"Your ok?" He said quietly
"I'm ok." I said looking at his now messed up eye.
"Are you?" I asked wiping off some of his blood.
"Ya." He said trying to stand up. We all just a stand there for a second.
"Everyone ok?" Rick asked now covered in blood. We all nod slowly.
"Rick." Daryl said walking towards these bushes as I was confused as well as everyone else. He pulled out this basket handing it to Rick. He suddenly pulls out a baby. I realize it was Judith and me and Carl ran to them.
"How'd you find her?" I ask hugging her with Carl.
"Was with Beth, till someone took her. It was just me and Judith for a while." He said
"Thank you." Rick said. Me, Carl, and Michonne sat in the van again trying to sleep.
{We fell asleep}
I woke up hearing Rick and Daryl talking. Carl was awake too and I noticed he had a blood stain/scratch on his cheek.
"You ok?" I asked quietly
"No." He replied without looking at me. Michonne was holding Judith and my head was on Carl's shoulder. He just sat their starring outside the front cracked window.