3~ School

After a long game of monopoly we all call it a night and head to our rooms I say goodnight to mum and dad before heading up stairs with the boys before giving them all a good night hug and going to my room.

I change into my pjs and let my hair down before getting comfortable under the covers. I pull out my phone, surprisingly I haven't checked it all day. There are text messages from Darcy and a few other friends but that's about it, I'm scrolling through Instagram when I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I shout to whoever is at the other end of the door. The door opens to revel Zach, he probably needs help with something. "Hey Zach what's up?"

"I just wanted to come thank you for making me feel so welcome. It usually takes me a long time to get comfortable in new places but you have really made it feel like home."

"Zach you are family now and that's what family does for each other. Come over here I want to show you some of my friends." I pat the spot next to me on my bed and he walks over and takes a seat.

"I've never had one." He says but I have no clue what he is talking about.

"You've never had a phone?"

"No I've never had a friend." My face falls, I wouldn't be able to live without any friends especially Darcy.

"Well you will have plenty of friends at this school I promise. And also tomorrow we will go get you a phone because every teenager needs one." We laugh and I show him pictures of all my friends.

At about 12 am after we stop talking we call it a night and Zach heads back to his room.

The weekend went to quick for my liking, I hung out with Zach all weekend, the first thing we did was shopping and I pretty much picked out half his wardrobe, I also made him get an iPhone even though he said he was alright with a flip phone, that when I told him it's 2016 not 2003. We shopped for more than half the day before we headed home. That was on Saturday and on Sunday we stayed home, ate ice cream and played Mario cart all day.

At 6am Monday morning my alarm goes off, oh how much I've missed the sound of my alarm, note sarcasm. I slowly and painfully get out of bed and make my way to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready for my first day of year 11.

I get ready leaving my hair down and doing light makeup, I get dressed into shorts that just make it into the dress code and a tight shirt. I make my way down stairs and I'm greeted by Grey and Jay but Zach is no where to be found.

"Looks like someone takes longer than me to get ready." I say proudly mentioning that absents of Zach.

"You should probably go check on him it 7:30 we need to leave in half an hour." Grey says making a point. I make my way back up stairs and knock on Zach's door, there is no answer so I slowly open it and when it's open enough for me to see inside I see him peacefully sleeping.

"Zach!!! You need to wake up we are going to me late hurry." I'm quite loud so he wakes up and slowly opens his eyes.

"Where are we going in the middle of the night?" He asks sounding like a 3 year old.

"Its 7:30 in the morning and you need to get ready for school." That makes him literally jump out of bed almost hitting the roof. "I'll make your breakfast just hurry." I close the door behind me and I'm happy when I see a pile of pancakes on the counter. I've been sitting here for 5 minuets and Zach walks in more awake.

"Did you even take a shower?" I ask disgusted because there is no way he could of had a shower in that 5 minuets.

"Yeah of course I did." He says sitting down and grabbing a pancake and stuffing it in his mouth.