32// Son, We will Get Her Back

Summer's POV

Night fall was approaching as the ushered me out of the house for the first time since I was bought here. Maybe my location has been found and I'm getting saved so they want to move me before that happens. I'm hopeful everyday that I'll be found but day by day I'm left alone with no  prince charming to save me.

I'm thrown into the back seat of the black SUV that sits out the front of the mansion. 

"Where are we going?" I ask Marcus as I'm way too curious to wait.

"We are going to seal a big deal." He smirks.

"What big deal?" I continue to ask.

"A deal that has been waiting for someone like you." He tells me confidently. 

I decide to shut my mouth because I really don't want to know what I'm going to have to do or whats going to happen to me.

I just pray that I'll be found, eventually. I don't want them to lose hope.

____________________

Zach's POV

We have run out of options. I have no choice but to call some old friends I know.

"Zachary?" The voice at the other end of the line answers.

"I need your help." I tell them simply.

"With what?" They ask.

"Marcus." That's all I say for curse words to be thrown around at the other end. 

"What do you mean Marcus? What's he done?" 

"Well you know this family I'm with now?"

"Yes Zach they are all over the papers and social sites."

"Anyway Summer. He has her." I sigh hating to say it.

"You mean like gorgeous your girl friend slash sister Summer?" 

"Yes Ben that Summer."

"Since when?"

"Like two weeks ago." 

"And your only calling me now!"

"Well we had this really good plan and it worked and all but we were too late. They've taken her for a trade. I don't know if its drugs, guns or something else but they've taken her and it's happening tonight." I explain everything, anger dripping from my lips.

"Do you want us to come round and sort it out?" 

"No I'll come to you. I don't want these guys worrying about random people in their house." I say while grabbing my keys and driving to their place.

Okay yeah so I have a lot of explaining to do. I was in a gang sort of thing. Moving around from home to home was hard for me I was a rebellious kid and I loved getting into trouble. One day I picked a fight with the wrong guy and well he happened to be in this gang, they claimed to love my fighting style and my attitude of not giving a fuck. So long story short they asked me to join them, I of course said yes they are good guys, yeah theres fights, drugs and sex involved but they all have your back. When the Young family adopted me it became the beginning of a new life so I had to leave my old one behind. I have to tell the gang that I could no longer be apart of them which was scary cause I had no idea what that meant, like yeah we were all close but me leaving could harm they gang. They told me they trust me 100% to keep everything  a secret and if I ever need them they still have my back. 

So that brings me here, to where they locate themselves in a warehouse the warehouse is set out like a pure man cave, it's amazing, we've never had trouble here as it is owned by the gang completely.