30// The Plan

Summer

I don't know how long it's been. Hours, days even a few minutes since I was locked in the basement of the three story mansion. I'm not currently suffering on a cold concrete floor with nothing but a mattress on the floor, like you may be thinking. Instead the room is quite beautiful, it's got a big bed, soft carpet floors, plenty of light and heating. It even has a joining bathroom just for me. But I'm alone and I hate it. I think it's been two or three days. I can't tell cause theres no windows so I never know if it's night or day. I was given fresh clothes so I'm not stuck in my dress but that doesn't matter to me, I just want to go home. Although I wasn't blindfolded when I was bought here, I still have no idea where I am, we were driving for so long. All I know is, Marcus has men, lots of men.

However I know there is a lady around here somewhere, there has to be there is no way all these men can survive on their own. Plus I have everything I need and I mean everything possible to survive. My original plan was to get out of here asap, but I was thinking I might try and figure out what Marcus is planning not just for me but I know he wants Zach and I need to know why.

_____________

Ariel
Waking up in the arms of a truely god blessed guy is one special thing, but special things don't last long especially in my case.

Summer is missing, well kidnapped and Zach is god knows where. Jayden will be home soon cause it's almost 1 in the afternoon and when he gets home to find no Summer, he will freak, probably blame it on himself then ask questions. All in all I'm not looking forward to it.

"I'm going to make you breakfast." Grey comments looking down at me.

"It's lunch time Grey." I tell him laughing a little.

"Geez, I haven't slept that well in, we'll forever." He tells me genuinely, to which I smile gratefully  at him.

"Let's go down stairs cause everyone should be home." He continues getting out of bed.

"But they don't know about... this." I say shyly.

"It's about time they found out." Grey explains, so I get out of bed silently hoping that Zach is home with Summer already.

"Summer! Zach!" Grey calls as we walk down the hall to the stairs. There was no reply so instead of going to the stairs he continued down the hallway throwing open Zach's door and no one is inside so Greyson walks to Summer's room opening her door and stoping in his tracks."

"Zach!" Greyson shouts and Zach leaps up out of bed.

"Greyson, hello." Zach rushes.

"Where's my sister?" Grey questions.

"She is, well. Ariel will explain I need to go I slept to long." Zach says running out of the room before Grey can say anything else.

"You know where she is?" Grey turns to me.

"No not exactly." I say shying away.

"What's happening?" He asks picking up that something is wrong.

"She'll be okay." I reassure him.

"Okay? Why wouldn't she be okay?"

"Summer... Summer was... kidnapped." I say as a single tear slides down my cheek.

He just stands there saying nothing before bursting out into laughter. He obviously didn't notice the tears.

"That's a good one Ariel, where is Summer really?" He says looking up at me to see, I'm crying, full blown crying. shit she was being serious. He quickly pulls me into hug telling me everything will be okay.