19// A little game I like to call, Never Have I Ever

Zach's POV

The twins announced that they are hosting a party this up coming weekend at our house. So we are all taking the first half of today- Friday off to set up the house. We load the house with alcohol and get rid of anything that could get broken, we push the couches to the walls to create a dance floor and the DJ is going to arrive any second.

After the house is set for the party we all head to school for our last class, if your wondering why we would bother going to school, well because the twins and I have football training before the game tonight and Summer doesn't want to stay at home by herself.

The football game was easy and we beat the other team, who in my opinion were half asleep the whole game but apparently thats just them everyday. We raced from the game straight home not bothering to change out of our football clothes. When we got home we had quick showers and got ready, like always Summer took the longest to get ready and people started arriving while she was still not ready. Finally I see her cute little frame coming down the stairs. She is dressed in a tight navy blue dress that is to short for my liking, boys are going to be looking at her all night. She has her hair down which is my favourite but she doesn't have to know that.

"The party started, without me?" She asks once she reaches me.

"Sorry Blue you take to long to get ready." I reply using her middle name that I love.

"Well too bad. Lets start this party!" She shouts and the music goes up and everyone starts dancing, "The party don't start till I say! Don't forget that." She say turning around and leaving me stunned.

I could tell not everyone was getting into it at first but now things are in full swing, all because of my precious Blue. She is the party.

"Oi Zach lets round a few people up and get a game of never have I ever started." James says approaching me.

"Ok sure why not, you round up a few people, not to many, and get them down in the basement. Make sure Summer is one of those people." I say before leaving him to get the drinks and set up a room in the basement.

I need to see Summer play never have I ever, there are somethings I would definitely like to find out about her.

A few people start rolling in and it doesn't take long until we have enough people.

"Where's Summer?" I ask James when he returns.

"She didn't want to play." He replies.

"I'll get her." I say standing up and walking towards the door that Ariel just came through. She gives me a look but I brush it off and continue up stairs.

I look everywhere for Summer but I finally find her outside with a few people.

"Hey Sum come with me." I say holding my hand out, she takes it and I pull her away from the group.

"Yes Zach?" She says coming to a halt.

"We are going to play never have I ever." I explain.

"Why?" She whines and its kinda cute.

Shut up Zach she's legally your sister.

"Cause it'll be fun." I explain.

"Fine, whatever." She gives in easily and we go to the basement.

"Alright everyone get a shot glass." I explain.

"I'll start." James announces. "Never have I ever given a handy." A few girls drink but Summer doesn't.

"Never have I ever, gotten high." everyone but Summer drinks.

"Never have I ever had sex" She doesn't drink, but I do and a lot of people including Ariel drink.