14// Family Night

I wake up wrapped in Zach's arms. I lay there remembering everything that happened. I almost cut again, I haven't for so long but I almost did, Zach saved me, again.

How did he know? He walked in like he knew it was happening or going to happen.

"Good morning Blue." I Hear Zach mumble into my hair.

"Good morning sleepy head." I reply.

"Did you sleep well?" He questions.

"Better than ever." It's true I had a really good sleep.

"I'm glad, lets go get breakfast." He says getting out of bed, I was about to ask how he knew about last night but I decided against it.

We walked downstairs side by side and into the kitchen.

I froze in my spot and a tear slid down my face. They were here, all of them.

"Daddy, Mummy." I say another tear rolling down my face.

"Princess." Dad says coming up to me and hugging me.

"I thought you were going to be away for another week."

"We were but the twins called us saying that we needed to come home but they still haven't told us why." He says the last part glaring at the twins, who also weren't meant to be home yet.

"Well why is everyone home?" I look at the twins.

"We wanted a family night." Greyson blurts out.

"And that couldn't wait till next week?" Dad asks.

"No it couldn't, when was the last time we had a family night?" Jayden says.

"True, lets go to the movies." I say getting excited.

"That sounds lovely, what is there to watch?" Mum asks.

"Conjuring 2!" Both Greyson and Jayden shout at once.

"Ok sure." Mum says, she has no clue that it's a horror movie obviously. I'm not the biggest fan of horror movies myself but the first conjuring wasn't that scary so this one shouldn't be to bad, I hope.

If your wondering no we aren't going to school today, Zach and I woke up just after noon and the whole family was here in one room so I was not leaving anytime soon. We planned to go to the movies at 8pm after dinner at the pizza place down the road, yep we are not holding back.

We just hung out the rest of the day, playing board games and watching movies. Zach was pretty quiet the whole time I think it's because he isn't to comfortable around mum and dad yet, but that's not his fault I mean they are hardly home he knows hardly anything about them.

At 6.30pm we are all dressed and ready for dinner. I dressed in black skinny ripped jeans a black flowy singlet, with a brown jacket and black booties with some lipstick and a purse.

We all hopped into the one car with Zach and I sitting at the very back, the twin in the middle part and mum in the passenger with dad driving

We all hopped into the one car with Zach and I sitting at the very back, the twin in the middle part and mum in the passenger with dad driving. It didn't take long to get to the pizza place. We ate our pizza and left to go to the movies at 7.30pm. When we got out at the movies there were two paparazzi's, it happens every now and again but it's annoying as hell. We ignore them and line up for tickets. The line is pretty big and there are heaps of people, I look around at all the people noticing a few from school but a particular pair catches my eye, Chase and Darcy. Just as I'm about to look away Chase looks up and right at me, I don't turn away like most people would, no I hold his stare.

"Summer?" Jayden says.

"Yep." I reply not moving my glare away from Chase.

"Summer don't worry just look at me and forget about it." He tries to avert my attention.

"Oh Summer I'm so happy you chose to hang out with us instead of your friends." My oblivious mother comments.

"Friends, yeah right." I mutter under my breath. At that moment both Zach and Greyson's heads pop up and look right at Chase and Darcy, you could say they are the more protective ones where as Jayden try to keep us all out of trouble.

"I'm going to bash him." Greyson says clenching his fists.

"Not here Grey, you can't there are cameras." I mention to one of the paparazzi's and Greyson holds himself back.

We get closer and closer to buying the tickets and I start to get giddy. I don't ever know why I agreed to watch the Conjuring honestly I think I'm sick. We finally get the tickets and we walk into the cinema. We got the the seats at the very back but off to one side. Zach sits in the corner, then me, Greyson, Jayden, mum then dad. Quite the crew we have. The advertisements flash across the screen and I decide now is the best time to go to the bathroom before the movie starts. I walk to the bathroom all alone and do my business and as I'm washing my hands I feel someone starring at me and as I look up into the mirror and see Darcy. I turn around to face her.

"What do you want Darcy?" I ask trying to hold back my anger.

"I'm sorry about Chase." Wow this girl has some nerve.

"Are you really sorry? Because I'm not I'm glad we are over so you and him can be together in the open, guess what I don't care." I start walking away, "Oh Darcy this convocation isn't over." I finish and walk back into the movie just as the lights turn off.

"What took so long?" Zach whispers.

"Just had a little complication, I'll tell you later." I whisper back and we turn to watch the movie.

Half way through I'm basically hiding into Zach and shaking like mad while he tries to hold me still but he's being mean and laughing at me at the same time. When the movie is over I sit up and I'm still shaking, I look over at mum who look exactly the same, I was not expecting it to be that scary. Welcome to a week of nightmares for me.

We walk out and into the car driving home and calling it a night. We all go to our rooms. I have a shower before changing into my pjs and hopping into bed, I leave my bedside lamp on but I still cant seem to fall asleep. Just as I'm about to get up there's a knock at the door and Zach pops his head in.

"You can't sleep can you?" He says walking up to me and kneeling down.

"No not really." I whisper looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

"Do you want me to sleep in here?" I nod and he stands up walking to the other side of the bed and getting in, "Don't be afraid to ask Blue, I'm always happy to keep you safe." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close.

"Thank you." I say yawning.

"Go to sleep now Blue, I'll be here in the morning, I promise." He kisses the top of my head and my eye flutter shut and I'm out like a light.