20// "I came to Talk to You."

Summer's POV

I wake up with the worst head ache I have every experienced. I cant remember a thing. I don't even know how I got to my room or how I managed to even get my Pj's on. I turn to my side and see the other side of the bed empty and cold. He wasn't there at all, not now not all night. I hop out of bed slowly and steady myself, I walk out of my room to Zach's room. I open his door to see a perfectly made bed. Where is he?

I make my way back to my room wanting to go back to sleep. I lay back in bed and grab my phone of the night stand. I flick through all the snapchat stories from last night before a particular one catches my eye. I see Amy and Zach both have only underwear on and are sucking faces. I go through them and I see things I didn't want to see but let me just tell you any one can guess they all had a lot of fun last night.

It angers me though, Zach promised he would be here for me but he left to have 'fun' with Amy and her friends. Unreliable just like everyone else. To angry to go back to bed I get out of bed and make my way down stairs. As I exit my room I notice someone at the end of the hall.

"Ariel?" I question wondering if I'm seeing the right person.

"Oh hey Summer." She say coming closer.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I was just leaving." She goes to walk down stairs but I stop her.

"You slept here, why?"

"Zach asked me to look after you, I thought he was coming back and I was going to leave but he never returned and I couldn't leave you by yourself with people still partying down stairs. But I fell asleep on your sofa but woke up about 3am and went to the spare room." She explains.

"Well don't worry about Zach he had quite a bit of fun last night." I tell her.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Just look at Stacy's story." I tell her going down stairs.

I hear her gasp from upstairs and then I hear her stomping feet come down the steps.

"I'll see you later Summer, there's something I need to tell you but it can wait." She says before practically running out the door.
-------------------
Ariel's POV

How dare he, what was he thinking? Right after I tell him not to he goes right ahead. Selfish little prick I'm telling you.

I jump in my car and waste no time driving to Amy's house. He better watch out.

When I arrive I knock on the door and not quietly, it's more like pounding on the door.

The door swings open revealing Amy in a robe and I say nothing barging through past her.

"What are you doing here Ariel?" She asks.

"Where's Zach?" I ask angrily.

"Upstairs in my room. Why?" She replies.

I don't answer her I just storm up the stair and spot Amy's room to be the one with her name on the door.

I burst through the door and spot Zach on the bed with Stacy and Lucy next to him. I reach him ripping the covers off but regret that straight away. He has no clothes on.

"Zachary!" I scream. Waking them all up.

"What the hell Ariel!" Stacy screams back.

"Why are you here?" Zach asks rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"I came to talk to you!" I reply.

"Honestly is this a good time?" He ask retrieving his pants from the floor.

"Yes it's a perfect time actually. Now come with me. Oh and say your goodbyes your not coming back."

"When did you become my mother?" He retorts.

"Shut up Zach. You didn't see her this morning, I did!" His eyes go wide in realisation and I give him a stern look before storming outside. I hear his heavy feet follow close behind.

"I didn't mean to." He says once we are out side.

"You didn't mean to. Please Zach. How else did you end up here if you didn't mean to?" I glare at him.

"Fine whatever. I came here because I need it, without girls and drugs I can't hold myself, I'll go off the rails and I can't do that to Summer so this was the next thing." He explains.

"What's so bad that you can't stop with the girls and drugs?" I question.

"My thoughts, without them I'm taken over by my thoughts."

"Talk to her about it."

"Talk to who?"

"Summer." I whisper.

"I can't, not yet."

"Well don't return home until you tell her, you can crash at mine."

"I have to go home. She's there."

"Exactly my point." He glares at me but nods his head in a agreement before we both get into our cars and he follows me to my house.

I set Zach up in the spare room down the hall and told my parents that he would be staying with us for a few days, they didn't have any problem with that which I was thankful of.

If your wondering why I'm doing this, I'm teaching Summer to live without him. She can't depend on someone who isn't going to be there for her, she cant depend on Zach to lift her when he can't lift himself along the way.

When he tells her about his thoughts and lets them out, forgetting them, forgetting drugs and forgetting girls, then and only then can he have Summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I'm sorry.

thank you for reading and copping with my random updates.