15// Hospitals

Summer

There was a man or a woman, I don't know I couldn't tell, but it was just standing there in the dark corner looking at me. I was all alone, no Zach, just me and the black shadow in the corner. I pretend to be asleep but it's hard when my breathing gets quick and I cant help it. The shadow moves and the extremely tall figure comes out of the darkness. I still cant tell who it is even as it steps closer and closer and just as it's about to grab me, I scream.

"Summer!" I hear a voice.

"Summer open your eyes." I hear the voice again. I probably blacked out from screaming. My body starts to shake and I peel my eyes open and look up to see Zach.

"Finally your awake, you were screaming, did you have a nightmare?" He questions looking over me.

"It was only a dream?" I say more to myself and let out a sigh of relief.

"It was only a dream." Zach repeats.

"What's the time?" I ask.

"Seven." He say casually.

"Why am I always sleeping in lately?" I question more to myself.

"Ok get ready for school we are leaving in an hour." Zach says exiting the room.

I get in and out of the shower as fast as I can cause it takes me forever to find an outfit for school. When I get out I walk to my wardrobe and I decided to go very casual. Since the cold weather has started to set in I wear jeans, with a jumper saying 'just do it later,' I wore minty blue vans and I throw my hair up in a bun. I moved to makeup and decided to only put on mascara but I poke myself in the eye making my eyes water causing mascara to go everywhere. I wipe all the black away from my face and throw my glasses on because my contacts have mascara all over them.

I walk down stairs and into the the kitchen

I walk down stairs and into the the kitchen. Zach is sat at the breakfast bar with mum and dad and he was kinda tense.

"Hey guys." I say announcing my presents.

"Good morning princess. Wow, I haven't seen you in glasses in so long." Dad replies.

"That's because I never wear them." I reply, for once my answer isn't 'because you're never home.'

I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and by the time I'm finished, it's time to leave. Zach and I get in the car, just the two of us because apparently Jayden and Greyson left earlier.

"You look cute with glasses." Zach randomly states as we drive out of the driveway.

"Shut up, don't lie to me." I say playfully slapping his arm.

"No I'm serious, you look cute with glasses, pinky promise." He held out his pinky while keeping the other hand on the wheel.

"Fine." I say wrapping my pinky around his.