29// Soon we'll make our baby again

Ariel

"What do you mean she got taken!" I whisper shout when Zach tells me once we exit the dance.

"She was taken by a g-guy." He stutters.

"What guy?" I demand answers.

"Just a guy." He replies.

"And you let him take her?" I question.

"No she let him take her." He whispers.

"She must have a plan, dear lord I hope she has a plan." I say more to myself.

People continue to congratulate me on winning best couple but right now I could give two shits, I need to find my best friend. Oh no what am I going to tell the twins they will kill Zach if they find out he just stood there while their sister was taken.

"Okay if the twins want to know where Summer is, let me handle it." I tell Zach pretty much saving his life.

"Okay I need to go talk to someone." He replies and I look over at his phone to see him ordering a uber.

"Where are you going?" I ask concerned cause everyone is here and I know that he doesn't really know anyone else.

"To see an old friend." He tells me looking up just as his uber arrives on across the street.

"Find her Zach, she may seem strong but she will break sooner or later." I tell him before he walks off to get in his uber.

"Hey El there you are." Greyson says putting his arm around me. "Let's get out of here?" He asks and I nod. He obviously isn't phase that's Summer and Zach aren't here, probably presuming they went off somewhere.

He helps me into the limo and I thank he noticing how sweet he is being puts a smile on my face. I can't believe that's we won favourite couple of Summer and Zach, I mean they have been all the talk so winning over them was a shocker.

"Looks like no ones home. Zach and Summer are probably at the park knowing them and Jayden is probably with his date and actually having fun for once." Greyson chuckles to himself.

"What I shame." I say sarcastically.

"Yeah it's a real shame that we have this big house all to ourselves, with no interruptions." He whispers the last part in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh damn would you look at the time my mum wants me home seeing as I haven't been home for like a week." I say walking away from him.

"I don't think so." He says pulling me back and slamming me against his chest. He starts to kiss down my neck and my shoulders.

"You actually want to do this after everything I did?" I ask him seriously turning around in his arms.

"Even after everything you did El." He whispers and I hear a slight crack in his voice before he plants his lips on mine.

After making out for ages we somehow ended up in his room on him bed with nothing but our underwear. Soon enough I was left in just my panties as he was fiddling in the draw.

"Fuck." Grey cusses.

"What's wrong." I ask concerned.

"I have no condoms left. Are you on the pill?" He asks and immediately a memory surfaces.

"Grey, I need to tell you something." I say sitting up and wrapping a blanket around myself. Completely ruining the mood.

"What's wrong." He grunts obviously annoyed that nothing's happening.