18// Parting with the New Guy

Summer

Weekend finally! The week went past reasonably ok, to say people were scared of me would be an understatement. Some people would run, like full on sprint if they saw me. It was funny but annoying at the same time.

Noah stayed out of our way which I'm not to happy about because I wanted to get to know him more but that's going to have to wait. There's a party tonight that like everyone is going to so hopefully I see him there.

I find myself in the same spot every time, in front of my wardrobe looking for something to wear, but and I stand there starring into my closet and wave of sadness hits me. I would normally be standing here with Darcy and we would be choosing an outfit together, but now I'm all alone with a group of guys.

It's hard when you lose a friend, it's happened to me twice now, as if the first time wasn't bad enough. Actually the first time was worse cause I thought we would be friends forever. Ariel and I, we were inseparable but one day that all changed and it was the worst day of my life, I miss her, I really do.

I continue to stare into my wardrobe still having no clue what to wear. I decide on a flowery cropped sleeveless boob tub top with and black flowy skirt, black and gold heel and some jewellery.

 I decide on a flowery cropped sleeveless boob tub top with and black flowy skirt, black and gold heel and some jewellery

I do my make up, not to full on, and I grab my black jacket before I leave my room. I meet Zach in the hallway before we both go down stairs and meet the twins.

"Ready?" Jayden asks.

"Yep." I reply and we all make our way to the car and hop in going to the party.

I hope this party is good cause I need a good party right now.

We arrive and the party is already in full swing. When we step through the door girls are all over Zach but he shoo's them away as we continue to creep further into the house. I look around to see that everyone from school is here and as I look around I spot Noah.

"Hey Zach I'm going to go say hi to Noah I'll catch up with you later. We are playing beer pong!" I shout making my way over to where Noah sits.

"Hey Noah." I greet him and sit down.

"Oh hey Summer." He turns to me blowing off the girl he was talking to.

"What girl are you getting tonight and don't try and tell me this isn't your scene cause I know guys like you."

"I don't need a girl tonight, I got you." He explains confidently.

"Yeah you got me to talk to but who are you taking home?" I question.

"Who said I was taking someone home?"

"Just pick a girl Noah!"

"Fine we are playing a game its like guess who or something like that. I'll pick a girl and you have ask questions like, does she have black hair and I'll answer yes or no and so on until you guess the girl. OK?"