22// You are too cute!

Summer

He grabbed my shoulders from behind and turned me around and what he did next I never expected.

He looked down at me for a split second before he smashed his lips to mine. I stand there shocked before returning the kiss. It's passionate but there are so many emotions running through the kiss that I can't keep up.

I'm the girl, he's the boy. Not Noah not Chase, but Zach, he is the one my heart beats for.

We pull apart and he rests his head on mine.

"I'm the girl?" I whisper.

"You're the girl Blue." He whispers back.

"Why?" I ask quietly more to myself but he heard me cause we are so close.

"Because your perfect in such an imperfect way, you are everything I've ever wished for plus more, you are the sun to my darkness, you Summer, you complete me." He whispers softly, so softly its hard to hear.

"But you left, you went to Amy's house. Why?" I look down.

"Because that night I admitted to myself that I'm falling for you and I couldn't do something stupid so I left and tried to get my mind away from you, but Blue it didn't work all I can ever think about is you." He lifts my chin so I'm looking at him and a smile spreads across my face.

"You suck" I say pushing him away. He looks at me heartbroken, "I smoked weed because of you and now your here and your telling me all this." He smiles cheekily.

"Oh princess it was gonna happen one day."

"I was a good girl up until you arrived mr bad boy."

"Has the bad boy turned the good girl bad?"

"Shut up Zach it's your fault."

"Really I'm sorry." He says trying to hold a straight face but we end up both laughing together and it feels good. "You have no clue how much I've missed you." He says pecking my lips.

"Oh no I'm pretty sure I know. You should see my room."

"Oh I'd love to. Lets go home." He says holding his hand out for me to take it.

"Sure lets go." I go to take his hand but pull it away last minute and run away towards the parking lot.

"I'll catch that cute butt of yours princess." I hear his heavy feet catching up.

"Good luck." I scream pushing my legs harder. I reach the parking lot and run to hide behind one of the cars. I can't hear or see him so I'm sure I'm safe. Although just as I go to take off again I see him.

"Got ya." He says caging me in his strong arms. "Hold up are you wearing my hoodie?" He notices.

"I told you I missed you." I admit.

"Come on lets go home."

"Wait schools still on, I'm missing my class." I panic.

"Seriously Blue." Zach whines.

"I'm joking, chill baby chill." I laugh.

We walk to Zach's car and drive home.

"Am I allowed to see your room?" He asks when we get inside.

"Prepare yourself, I'm telling you I missed you more than you missed me." I tell him and we walk upstairs into my room and he stands at the door shocked. "You see I was so used to you sleeping next to me so I had to put pillows there, but that's not all, I sprayed the pillows and my whole room with your aftershave so it smelt like you." I smile shyly.