7- The "Boyfriend"

Summer
He is no longer my brother, not after what he did. Really making out with bloody Ariel of all people how stupid can one be? Honestly making out with the queen slut he really seems desperate but he knew I didn't like her for some reason and he went ahead anyway and decided to make out with her where everyone can see.

I don't go down for dinner I get John to bring it up to my room cause I do not want to run into Zach at all.

The thing is I know I shouldn't be mad at Zach cause he doesn't really know what he did wrong, he doesn't know that Ariel and I have a mutual hate for each other but it's Ariel we are talking about and I thought I made it clear to him that I don't like her in biology but he obviously didn't get the message.

The next morning I continue with my normal morning routine and I'm happy that most of it consists of me being in my room, when it's time for breakfast I make my way down stairs to see what we are eating. I see Zach and the twins sitting at the breakfast bar chatting away while I just walk in minding my own business.

"Hey sis, how are you this morning?" Jay asks kindly.

"I'm fine." I say in a monotone voice. I know I shouldn't really be mean to Jay but I'm just not in the mood today.

"Hey guess what day it is!" Greyson says.

"It's a Friday." I say not getting the point.

"It's game night!" He says in a duh tone.
Hearing that it's game night puts a little smile on my face, I always get excited to watch the football game on Friday night where I get to wear, Chase's jersey and I get to watch the twin and Chase play and now that Zach is in the team I get to see if he is good. And probably silently cheer him on in my head, I mean he is my brother after all.

I grabbed an apple before heading out the door because Chase was driving me to school today. I was walking towards the door when I heard a horn sound and I hurried to get to the car. When I got in I leaned over and peck Chase on the cheek.

"Hey babe." I kindly greet him.

"Hi." Chase say back in a rough tone but I brush it off, I know it's game day and he's on edge.

We drive to school in silence. Chase takes the longest way to school from my house and I have no clue why because it's not like we are talking so there is no point in staying the car but he likes to do his own thing so I leave him to it.

Zach
When Summer walked out of the kitchen I had no clue where she was going so I followed her because I wanted to talk. Right before I was about to catch up to her a horn sounded causing her to walk faster and leave out the front door. I opened the door right after she closed it and saw that she was getting picked up by Chase of all people. I noticed that he didn't even get out of the car to greet her and open her door, dick head.

Not long after Summer left we all pulled into one car and drove to school. When we arrived I noticed Summer wasn't there yet which out me on edge cause she left about 5 minutes before us. Maybe she just went for coffee or something. A few minutes later Chase and Summer pull up finally and I watch Chase get out of the car while Summer stays in the car.

"Are you coming." Chase says in quite a demanding voice. He didn't even go and open the door for her again. Summer slowly gets out of the car and I watch as she walks behind Chase and into the school. I follow a safe distance behind them because I think I need to have a talk with someone. Our first class is history which Chase happens to be in, lucky me. Summer walks in the class first and just as Chase is about to enter I grab his arm and pull him back.

"What the hell!" He shouts.

"Shut up you dick." I grunt back.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I want you to tell me the truth." I firmly say.

"The truth about what?"

"Do you really like Summer or are you just in it till you get what you want."

"And what is it that I want?" He questions me.

"You want two things, one you want team captain of the football team and second you want in her pants." He looks at me with wide eyes for a second before he hinds the fact that I just hit the nail on the head. "You may be wondering how I know. Well I'm a boy and I'm not just any old teenage boy, no I'm the bad boy."

"You may have got the first one right yes I do want to be team captain but I love Summer and I will wait for her." He tries to convince me.

"Then tell me Chase. Why didn't you open her door for her at her house when you picked her up this morning and then again when you arrived at school. You see she is oblivious to the fact that your a dick head that is just using her but she will know soon, she will know when you slip, because I'm telling you Chase you will slip." He looks at me like I don't know what I'm talking about before turning around and walking into class, I follow close behind and we are both clearly late for our talk outside I look over to see Summer with wide eyes and she knows something was up.

I'm sorry Summer but I hope you will understand soon. Gosh how much it's killing me to watch him use you. I say all this in my head of course but she will thank me later when I'm here for her.

--------------
Hey guys thanks for reading please comment and vote. Means a lot xx