31// Really Life Is Great

Greyson's POV

There is no way I'm letting that happen. I mean I don't even know how Ariel is willing to go through with this ridiculous plan. She's willing to dance half naked in front of dirty old men. I'm not okay with that at all, we don't have a clue what might happen to her.

There has to be another way, I'm not letting her put her body on display for something that might not work.

I walk down the hall to Summer's room where I know Ariel is hiding away, I need to explain to her why I don't want her doing this.

I lightly knock on the door a few times before I hear her ask who it is, and with out replying I slowly open the door and pop my head in.

"Can we talk?" I ask softly. I receive a nod so I go and sit on the end of the bed and face Ariel.

"Ariel I can't let you do it." I straight out say.

"Greyson I know this isn't the most ideal plan but I think it will work." She explains.

"I cant stand back and watch you dance half naked in front of dirty old men." I tell her.

"Then don't watch." She says so simply.

"There has to be another way we can do this." I sigh.

"Grey we are running out of time, this is our best bet." She say dropping her head.

"I cant let anything happen to you." I whisper.

"I know that, but Grey I need my best friend back and I'm willing to do anything to save her." She looks me dead in the eye and I can tell there is no getting her out of it, this is happening whether I like it or not.

"I hope you understand that I do not like this one bit." I tell her.

"I think you've made that quite clear." She smiles the most amazing smile and walks straight past me down the hall.

________________

Ariel's POV

It's happening tonight. I can't wait a moment longer knowing we have this genius plan just sitting there. I told the boys to get what they need while I gather my essentials.

Red. Thats my colour. It will draw attention to myself so I have to do it. I pick out the tiny outfit that shows off my boobs and butt the most, Greyson will hate this but I think I've proven by now that I would literally die for Summer.

The time goes by surprisingly fast and before I know it we are on our way to the club to secure my "new job". Jayden somehow pulled a few last minuet strings to get me the job straight away. Something about me being very well known in Europe or something. Jayden was picked to drive as he can keep his cool and won't blow our cover unlike the other two. Getting into the limo I have to admit I have a few nerves. I've never really done anything like this, tricking old men into taking me to their house... cant say I've done that before.

Jayden is dressed in a classic suit making himself look older and mature, while the other two are dressed in black jeans and a black t-shirt like classic teenage boys. We pull into the back entrance of the club where all the staff park and enter the building.

"It's now or never." Jayden turns around and says with a sigh.

"You don't have to do this Ariel. We can turn around and go back, we will figure out a different plan." Greyson tells me.

"No I'm doing this." I say taking a deep breath.

"Ready?" Jayden asks opening the door and offering a hand.