13// "What do you mean she's not in a good place?"

Summer

I sit on my balcony looking out into the ocean, everything is different now. I have no boyfriend and that makes me feel like I have no one, like I'm alone all over again. Sometimes I wish things didn't go to shit with me and Ariel because she really was the best person in my life.

My phone rings in my pocket and I pull it out, it's an unknown number but I answer anyway.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Summer?" I hear the familiar voice.

"Ariel?" I question.

"I'm sorry you probably don't want to hear from me right now but I had to call."

"Ok go on."

"Chase-"

"No stop right there, I don't want to hear about that dickhead, anything but him."

"No Summer you need to know."

"Fine go on."

"Chase was making out with Darcy." She explains.

"Oh please, Darcy isn't like you Ariel she actually cares about my feelings."

"Look on Facebook if you don't believe me Summer." I walk inside my room and open my laptop and logging into Facebook and the first thing that I see, Darcy and Chase sucking each others faces off.

"I don't know how they can do this to me! What did I ever do to deserve this?"

"You gave them the popularity they wanted and now they are done with you Summer, I'm sorry."

"I'm over everyone, why can't I find a real friend?"

"You have a real friend."

"And who would that be, cause last time I checked I'm all alone."

"You have Zach."

"I only have Zach until he finds another girl to make out with, everyone is temporary."

"Everything will workout Summer, I have to go hopefully we can talk again."

"Yeah maybe, cya." I say before hanging up and tossing my phone on the bed.

I find myself glaring at the photo in front of me and I just cant believe how the two most important people to me suddenly became my least favourite people ever. I also cant wrap my head around the convocation I just had with Ariel we haven't been that nice to each other since I can't remember. It's sad how all my best friends steal my boyfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach's POV

I let Summer storm up to her room and I didn't bother stopping her, I know she needs to be alone. She hates when her mum and dad aren't home and the twins not being here doesn't make it any easier. If you thinking 'they are your parents too,' I know they are but I see it more as they gave me a house to live in because they have hardly been home since I got here.

I grab my phone from my back pocket and decide to give the twins a call.

"Hey Zach what's up?" Greyson asks answering the phone.

"Hey by any chance can you guys get home as soon as possible?" I ask quickly.

"Oh my god why? Did something happen? Is it Summer? Is she ok?" Get starts firing out all these questions.

"Well yeah it's kind of because of Summer." I explain.

"We are on our way home. What happened?"