28//May I Have This Dance

Summer

Today was the day of the winter formal and I couldn't be more excited. After last night I just feel even more comfortable around Zach. Like this morning when I was just sitting in bed with nothing covering me. We couldn't stop touching each other, not in a sexual way but in general.

"I have to start getting ready, I have a hair and makeup appointment." I say to Zach while putting my clothes back on.

"You don't have to go." He whines.

"Yes actually I do." I say stay leaving the room.

I go into my own room and Ariel is nowhere to be found. I then go down stairs after I have a shower but she isn't there either which I find weird. But I brush it off thinking she may have left something at her house or something.

Today is makeup and hair and I have no idea what I want done with either of them. I'm telling you getting ready for formals are a struggle, that's why we haven't gone to school all week. 

"Greyson stop." I hear giggling from upstair. I seriously did not expect Greyson to have a girl over last night.

"What are you going to do about it El?" Grey replies. Who the hell is El? 

"Grey, does Summer know?" I hear 'El' ask.

"No." What don't I know!

"Just know I'm sorry." El says and I hear someone coming down the stairs so I go on to acting like I'm actually doing something. 

"Ariel?" I say once she enters the room.

"Oh shit Summer you scared me." Ariel jumps back.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"Ummm, upstairs?" She says looking everywhere but me.

"Well I couldn't find you anywhere." I tell her.

"I was in the games room, I woke up really early and played Mario cart." She explains.

"Oh ok. Get this, Grey had a girl stay last night I think. Her name was El or something I don't know who she is though, I didn't see her face." I tell Ariel.

"I thought Grey was done with the whole sleeping around thing?" Ariel asks.

"Yeah me too, maybe this was just a one off." I say. 

"Yeah maybe." Ariel says looking everywhere but me.

"Anyway, are you ready for the big day ahead?" I ask. 

"As ready as ever." She replies.

~~~~~~~~~

We return home after getting hair and makeup done and there is two hours until the dance both of us just needing to put our dresses on. 

"WOW!" We hear when we walk into the kitchen. I look over to see Greyson looking in our direction. 

"Grey! When are the girls getting home!" I hear Zach ask as he walks into the kitchen from the other direction. "WOW!" He says once he see's us.

Ariel has a glittery moron coloured eye shadow to match her dress.