25// I'm sorry, I can't help myself

Summer

Ariel and I went dress shopping immediately, wasting no time after school we got the boys to drop us off at the shops as it was late night shopping thank goodness cause we can take hours.

3 shops down and still nothing, not a single thing appealed to either of us everywhere we went seemed to be out of all their pretty winter ball try dresses which is no surprise seeing as the winter ball is next week and we forgot all about it.

"Summer we don't even have dates." Ariel says as we walk into the next store.

"That doesn't matter we will go together." I explain simply.

"What about Zach?" She asks turning around looking at me.

"Well- watch out!" I throw my arms out to stop her but it's to late and she crashes into the mannequin behind her.

The mannequin crashes to the ground and we both stand there staring at the fallen mannequin or more precisely the dress on the mannequin. It's beautiful yet so simple.

"Oh dear let me fix that." A shop assistant comes and stands it back up.

Now the dress is on full view and I know for a fact that it is perfect.

"Thanks the one." I say softly to Ariel.

"Yeah it would look great on you." Ariel says and I can hear the disappointment in her voice and I can tell just how much she wants it too.

"Not for me silly, it would be stunning on you." I gush.

"You really think so?" A wide smile stretches out onto her face.

"I know so."

We waste no time finding Ariel's size and I immediately throw her into a change room wasting no time at all.

When she walks out I'm amazed. I knew Ariel was beautiful but this dress showed it off.

The maroon colour dress hugged all of the right places and being floor length it made Ariel look stunningly tall. The colour matched her tan skin and naturally dark hair. Perfect wasn't even the right word to describe it, it was so much more.

"It's amazingly perfect

"It's amazingly perfect." I smile looking her up and down.

"It feels so right." Ariel explains. "But the price." She says frowning while looking at the price tag.

"Hey, don't worry about the price. I'll take care of that." I say.

"You can't do that." She says walking back into the change room.

She walks out with a sad face and the dress in hand. She hands it to a shop assistant and walks away.

"Excuse me?" I say to that same shop assistant Ariel handed the dress too.