17// Troubled new guy

Summer

Days went by and I wasn't allowed to do anything, but when Monday rolled around I was not missing another day of school, so I set my alarm for early Monday morning and got ready for school.

Now I'm currently standing in front of my closet trying to decide what to wear, like always. I decide on a pair of jeans and a jumper nothing fancy but it's not sweats.

I trot down to the kitchen and sit at the breakfast bar.

"One egg on toast please!" I shout to the chef. I'm actually eating a proper meal for breakfast for once.

A few minutes later a plate with one egg and slice of  buttered toast appears in front of me. I eat it all and still there is no sign of any of the guys.

I walk but up the stairs checking my phone for the time and reading that it's 7:40 am, twenty minutes until we have to leave.

I knock on Zach's door first and walk in.

"Wakey Wakey. The sun is shinning and the birds are chirping, it's time to get up. You have 20 minutes hurry up." I say skipping around the room opening his blinds to let the sun in.

"Summer what are you doing up?" Zach mutters in his deep morning voice.

"I always wake up early to go to school." I say in a duh tone.

"You are not going-"

"17 minutes chop chop." I say cutting him off and walking out the room.

I wake up the twins which was a nightmare because I found out they don't need to be at school till second session, oh well.

At ten to eight Zach comes down stairs not saying a word and sits down at the breakfast bar. He eats his 2 egg and by 8am we are out the door on the road to school. There was a light chatter on the way but mainly Zach telling me that I don't have to go to school every two seconds.

When we arrive heads are turned towards me and I start to feel a bit self conscious. Did I not cover the big bruise on my face good enough?

"Don't worry about what anyone say." Zach basically orders.

"Yeah I know."

It's weird cause out of no where everyone's attention starts to shift from me to something or someone to the left of me. I turn my head following everyone's gaze and my eyes land of a beautiful new creature. Yep that's right there's a new boy in town and he is hot.

"Look there's a new guy." I point out to Zach.

"Cool." He says taking a quick glance something flashes in his eyes but it's gone in seconds and then looking straight ahead as we continue walking.

We walk through the front doors and into the halls walking to our lockers. I grab the books I need and lean against my locker looking down the hall.

"I'll be right back." I say when something catches my eye. I give Zach no chance to reply cause I zip through the crowded hallway before he can react.

"Hi I'm Summer." I hold out my hand introducing myself.

"Noah." He shakes my hand slowly.

"You're new."

"Nice observation." He replies bluntly.

"You're one of those." I mutter.

"What does that mean?" He questions.

"You like to keep to yourself, you have things you hide, but your a player and you use girls to take your mind off things."

"How would you know?"