5- Run ins with Evil

Half of the schools population is obsessed with Zac already and I'm starting feel sorry for him. I know he doesn't want all this attention and I'm sorry for that because I'm partly at fault, he needs to find his own group of friends in his own time and I respect that I just don't like seeing him alone in the halls or at lunch. His tryouts for football are after school today and I'm more than excited, as much as I hate that he is trying out to 'protect' me I kind of would rather him be the captain than Chase because Zac will be carrying on from the twins and our family will end up on the wall of fame for longest family to be captain, it sound stupid but its not.

I walk into school with all three of my brothers and I feel like we can concur the world until the first bell goes and we all groan. We part ways with the twins and me and Zac head to biology. To be honest I take random classes because I don't really know what I want to do in the future, the twins are taking over dads business and I guess my parents want me to play role in the business but I don't think its for me.

"Hey Zac?" I ask turning to him.

"Yeah?" He mutters while walking.

"What do you want to do in the future, I mean you could probably run dads business with the twins if you wanted."

"I don't really know what I want to do its never been on my list of priorities but I don't think I want to take over the business with the twins I want to do what I want to do." He smiles with a big smile on his face which just makes me smile cause his smile is so contagious.

We walk into bio and part ways, I go and meet up with my friends while Zac chooses to sit by himself, as much as I worry about him sitting alone I know that's what he wants so I leave him be. We all talk while we wait for the teacher to get to class.

Five minutes after I walk in the bitches bitch from bitch street walks in of course with her two little minion followers. Let me tell you a little about the biggest bitch ever. Well her name is Ariel Jane Samuels, from the first day in kindy we became the best of friends and we did everything together right up until the end of year 9 when I got my first serious boyfriend, I would make sure I hung out with Ariel as much as possible but I wanted to hang out with my boyfriend and I thought I hung out with them both equally but the time I hung out with them together they must of gotten closer because she stole him from me. She couldn't find her own boyfriend so she stole mine and I couldn't forgive her for that. So now we hate each other, we fight but I can handle her.

Anyway I watch Ariel walks into the class closely followed by Zoe and Sara her two minions. They make their way to the back and toward, Zac! Oh gosh no please don't let this be happening, think fast Summer. Damn it. I walk over to Zac just as Ariel approaches him.

"Hi I'm Ariel whats-" Ariel starts saying to Zac.

"Hey Zac I forgot to ask you if you wanted to go to the shops with me after school?" I ask Zac struggling to come up with an excuse.

"Sorry Ariel for this stupid little girl interrupting you, I'm Zac it's nice to meet you." Zac says to Ariel totally blowing me off, what is he doing he isn't one to talk much.

"Now Zac why haven't I seen your pretty face around here?" She asks.

"I'm new just moved here actually."

"Oh where is your house?" Ewww creep, "I mean it could be near mine."

"I actually live with this one right here." He swings his arm around my shoulders and I shrug them off.

"Is that right well that interesting, how have you been Summer?" Better than you. "Still dating that wannabe?" She didn't.

"His name is Chase and he is no wannabe unlike all the boys you date, oh wait no they are just usually my sloppy seconds thats right." Zac turns and gives me a stern look.

"Well-" She has nothing to say, she flips her hair and turns to find a seat.

"What the hell was that Summer?" Zach asked looking mad.

"Well that is the nicest things we have said to each other in a very long time." I say just as the teacher walks in 15 minutes late.

"This is not finished Summer I want you to explain."

"Yeah yeah." I walk away and take a seat next to Chase.

"Hey babe what was that all about?" He asks concerned.

"Oh it was nothing, just Ariel being Ariel." He nods and we turn to listen to the lesson.

Class after class before finally the bell for lunch goes and everyone floods out to get to the cafeteria. I line up with a few of my friends to get our food when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Zac.

"Hey Zac you trying to skip the line?" I ask playing with him.

"No actually just here to talk to you." He says. I apologise and leave my friends and walk out into the halls with Zac.

"Summer what the hell was that in bio." He asks again.

"It was nothing Zac."

"It didn't look like nothing, you and Ariel were at each others throats."

"That's a little exaggerated Zac."

"Well Summer it didn't sound very friendly."

"That is the nicest conversation we have had since 9th grade."

"What, why?"

"It doesn't matter Zac just leave it." I turn around and head back to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~