12// Stop!

I never thought Chase was capable of this, I never once thought he would force this. He has always been gentle and caring but I guess that's all gone.

"Would you hold still Summer." Chase says while trying to rip my clothes off.

"Chase stop!" It came out louder this time.

"Summer you don't understand, just let me have sex with you then everything will be alright." He explains.

"You raping me doesn't make anything alright."

"Shut up." He manages to get my shirt and pants off, then be moves to his clothes quickly taking all him clothing off and he leans over me with just his boxers on.

He unclips my bra and exposes my chest.

"Chase stop! Please, I don't want you do do this." I shout but by the end of my sentence I'm in tears.

"You really are beautiful."

"Stop!" I scream as loud as I can but I know no one is home so its no use.

He moves to my panties slowly trying to take them off but I put up the biggest fight I can manage. Kicking and screaming and not letting him remove my only piece of clothing.

Something slams then Chase is ripped off me and thrown across the room, I feel like I'm imagining it all in my head because it's like a dream come true.

"How dare you fucking touch her like that, you fucking dirty prick. Get out and don't come back, ever!" I hear someone shout but I cant put a name to the voice because I just cant concentrate on anything as the tears continue to stream down my face.

"It's going to be ok Summer, I'm here now, everything is going to be ok." The voice is soft and caring this time, but I still don't know who it is though and it makes me scarred. I feel the bed dip next to me and I immediately flinch away. "Hey, hey, Summer it's me, Zach I won't hurt you."

"Zach?" I manage to whisper out.

"I'm just going to lay this blanket over you." He say softly placing a blanket over my exposed chest.

"Zach he was going to hurt me. He... he-" I couldn't get it out.

"I know Summer I know it's ok I'm here now."

"I need a shirt." I say feeling very self conscious. My eye were still blurry from all the tears and my face still wet from the story tears that roll down my face.

"Here you go." Zach hands me a shirt and I pull it over my head. It smells like him. I rub my eye clearing the blurriness and look down to see I'm in Zach's shirt and he isn't wearing one.

"Zach can you hold me please? I don't feel safe, what if he comes back?" He scoots over and rests me against his bare chest.

"He won't come back, I promise. You have nothing to worry about I'm right here, I'll protect you. Go to sleep now Sum." I just nod and find my eyes closing and blackness takes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up shaking uncontrollably.

"Hey Summer, shhh it's ok I'm here." I didn't know I was crying until Zach wipes my tears away. I control the shaking and the tears stop.

"Sorry." I say feeling embarrassed.

"Don't apologise for crying Summer, I'm surprised how well you're holding up, you're a strong girl."

"Thank you for being here Zach."

"No I'm so sorry I wasn't home last night, but why was Chase here." I flinch a little at the sound of his name.