8- He punched who!!!

Summer
When both Chase and Zach walked into class late I could tell they were just having a conversation by the different expressions on their faces, Zach's face said that he was satisfied with what just happened but Chase on the other hand well he was about the explode with rage.

The rest of the day went by and people were starting to get excited for the game. I change into Chase's jersey and get a good seat with Darcy on the benches. The stands start to fill up with people for the two school and in no time the teams are running out onto the field for a warm up. I look at all the football boys and notice for the first time that Zach is number 11 which just happens to be my favourite number gosh how I wish I was wearing his jersey right now instead of number 13 which is my least favourite number but I wear it for Chase.

It doesn't take long for the game to start and the cheering to start up. I watch carefully and I notice that Zach is actually really good and I mean like really good I'm not just say that cause he's my brother. It's a close game but we are up by 4 points at half time. After half time the game is back up and running and the other team catches us making the two teams draw with only a few seconds left on the clock and the other team has the ball. I don't know if I can watch. I cover my eyes with my hands and I suddenly hear cheering which probably means the other team scored.

"Summer open your eyes look!" Darcy shouts from next to me.

I open my eyes to see Zach with the ball he is running down the field dodging every player in his way the crowd starts counting down from 10 when there is 10 seconds left on the clock and we are all sitting on the edge of our seats, suddenly everyone stands up and cheers so loud I think I'm deaf now. He did it, Zach did it he scored. We won the game. The crowd jumps up and cheers for him including me, I might be mad at him right now but with the smile on my face that is all forgotten. Zach did it, my Zachy boy did it I'm so proud of him, and here I was doubting his awesome football skills. I trot down to the field and jump into Zach's arms to his surprise at first he just stands there while I hug him but when it sinks in he finally hugs me back.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him softly as I take a step back.

"It's ok Sum I get it but I expect an explanation." He says and I just nod my head slowly.

"You coming to the after party?" I ask Zach.

"Where is it?" He questions.

"I don't really know we just follow the crowd."

"Alright I'll go. Do you want to ride with us." He asks meaning him Grey and Jay.

"Yeah sure why not I missed you guys this morning." A smile appeared on his face and we walk off to the car deciding we will stop by the house to quickly get ready.

I have a quick shower. I wear a tight navy blue dress that hugs all my curves and stopped just below my bottom, I know I was being adventurous. I touched up my makeup adding a few more things to it. I then slipped on my sparkly stilettos and a white gold necklace with a heart pendent, I sprayed a little perfume, left my hair down in wave and headed out the door.

"Finally! The twins already left." Zach says as I walk into the living room where he was seated in black jeans and a black polo shirt. I gotta say he looked hot.

"Why would they leave without us?" I ask getting mad at the two twins.

"Because you take forever to get ready so I told them I'll just stay and take you myself.

"Well how nice of you, thank you Zachary." I say spinning on my heals and walking to the garage.

"I'm warning you Summer, don't call me Zachary."

"I'm warning you Zachary, don't call me Summer" I say in a mocking tone.

"Everyone calls you Summer though."

"Yes everyone but you that is."

We hop into my range rover, Zach driving and me calling shot gun but obviously I was sitting there anyway cause there were only two people in the car, oh well I like playing games sometimes.

We drove the short ten minute drive to the address Jay sent us not long ago. The street is packed with cars and we drive around for what seems like hours trying to find a free spot. Zach finally parks the car and we walk all the way back to the house. By the time we step foot in the house my feet are already aching but I ignore it as I spot Chase sitting on one of the sofas.

"Hey babe." I say taking a seat next to Chase.

"Hi." He says seeming pissed off.

"What's wrong." I reply a little annoyed that he is ruining the good mood I had.

"It's nothing. I'm getting a drink." With that he stands up and walks in the way of the kitchen.

"Why's he seem so grumpy?" Darcy says walking over to me.

"I have no clue. They won the game he has no reason to be annoyed." I reply to her.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." She says walking away. I notice that she walks in the way of the kitchen probably going to get a drink.

"Hey Sum." Zach says sitting down next to me.

"Hi." I reply bluntly.

"What's got your panties in a twist?"

"Chase."

"What has he done."

"He's pissed and I don't know why. He's just being moody." I reply calming down a little. "Hey let's dance." I grab his hand and drag him to the dance floor not waiting for him to answer.

"I can't dance." He says pulling back.

"Oh shut up." I continue pulling him to the dance floor.

I start dancing while he just kind of stands there watching me. I grab his hands and start moving them around. He finally lets loose and starts dancing with me. The song changes to a dirty song and I let loose and start moving my hips. I lose control of myself and do a slut drop right in front of Zach. Some might say it is wrong cause he's my brother but I feel like he's my best friend plus no one here knows he's my brother.

Zach watched me with intense eyes turning my around so that his hands rest on my hips. I would say he has had a few drinks and I'm kind of surprised with myself because I haven't had anything. The song comes to an end and I pull away remembering that Darcy told me to stay at the sofa.

"Sorry I forgot I have to wait for Darcy." I say looking up at Zach.

"OK be careful." I take one step behind him and come to a sudden stop. There stands my boyfriend with steam coming out of his ears.

"You!" Chase says pointing behind me at Zach. "Your trying to steal everything."

"Chase please calm down I think you need to sit down." I say stepping closer to him.

"Summer just stop." Chase says holding up his hand.

"What do you want Chase? What could I possibly have done?" Zach says in a calm voice. By now the music has been turned all the way down and everyone's eye were on the scene happening between Chase and Zach.

"Just because your the new guy in town you think you can waltz in here and do your own thing. But guess what buddy that's not how it works."

"Chase please stop acting like a three year old. Your not the King of the castle because you have a queen." Zach just called me a queen.

The next thing I know, Chase launches himself forward swinging at Zach but through all his anger and rage he didn't see me standing there right in front of him and his fist landed straight to my jaw.

~~~~~~~~~~
........ well well well... what's gonna happen now? Her boyfriend just punched her. I know what I would do but would Summer do the same?