6- Kisses

Zach's POV

I don't get how Summer and Ariel can talk to each other like that, it obvious that they are rivals but I have been to so many different schools before and none of them had rivals like that. There's something that Summer isn't telling me and I'm going to figure it out.

At lunch I walk into the cafeteria which I rarely do and look around for the person I'm looking for, it doesn't take long to spot her and I make my way to her table.

"Hello Ladies, oh and boys." I nod to the boys I didn't notice sitting down. I make room between Ariel and this other girl.

"Hey Zach what are you doing here?" Ariel asks.

"Oh well I just wanted to get to know you a bit better seeing as you kindly introduced yourself today in bio."

"Awww that's sweet, well where do I start, I'm 5'7 I am an only child, and these are my friends." Ok I didn't legitimately want to know about her well not how tall she is.

"Thats nice." I say awkwardly. I feel a burning feeling right at my back and without even turning around I know it's Summer. The thing is I don't know what can be so wrong about Ariel I mean she thinks she the best and all but she is no harm.

"Hey Ariel wanna go for a walk with me?" I ask not really knowing what I'm saying.

"Sure lets go." She hooks her arm through mine and we are off. We start walking through the halls and I don't really know where we're going but she seems to know where she wants to go. All of a sudden she pushes me up against the lockers and smacks her lips to mine. At first I was going to pull away but decided not to and I kissed her back. She trailed kisses all the way down my neck and started sucking on my ear, I got to admit it felt pretty damn good but she didn't know that. She then found my lips again and we were back to making out. I didn't know the bell had gone until Ariel was ripped off me and thrown across the hall. I slowly open my eyes to see the scene unfold in front of me.

Turns out Summer is the one that ripped Ariel off of me now she is pushing and shoving Ariel into the lockers shouting and cursing. A circle forms around them and I'm blocked out, I can hear chanting and most people are chanting Summers name. I push through the crowd to see whats happening, Summer has Ariel pinned to the ground while Ariel is trying to push Summer away. I walk forward to get Summer off of Ariel but Greyson and Jayden beat me to it.

"What the hell was that Summer?" I hear Grey say.

"It doesn't matter." Summer says trying to push Greyson away.

"Summer she didn't even do anything." I say to her.

"NOTHING!! Are you kidding." She shouts back.

"Honestly Summer."

"Just piss off Zach." Well that hurt. Is she seriously mad cause I kissed Ariel? Goodness I thought the brothers were meant to be the protective ones.

Turns out that Summer wasn't even sent to the principals office or anything it was just brushed off like it never happened and everyone went to class after it was finished they made it seem like it happens all the time. I headed to my next class but Summer never turned up, in fact she didn't come to any more classes. I guessing Grey drove her home or something cause he pulled into the school car park just as I was coming out of the front doors.

I was meant to go shopping with Summer today but it doesn't look like thats happening. I hop in the car and we drive home. I ask where Summer is because I need to talk to her but everyone tells me to just leave her for a while but it can't wait I need to know now. I head upstairs and knock on Summer's door, there's no answer so I knock again but a bit louder.

"Who is it?" I hear her say. I open the door a tad.

"It's me." I say while slowly opening the door.

"Zach I do not want to talk to you, not right now and probably not for a few days."

"Can I just ask a few questions Summer?"

"No Zach you can't."

"Please just a few."

"Fuxking hell Zach I said no ok so get the hell out of my room and don't come back!" With that she throws one of her pillows at me and I leave.

I walk downstairs and meet the times in the kitchen.

"Ok I get why I should of left her alone, far out she's angry. Did she get in really big trouble or something?" I ask.

"Nope and she won't get in trouble. I don't even really know why she's so pissed she beat Ariel up she won." Grey says.

"I think I know why she's mad." I admit.

"Well go on." Jay says.

"She mad because of me."

"Bloody hell explain why she is mad boy!" They both shout.

"Well I was sorta making out with Ariel in the hall, but I don't get what makes her so mad about that." I explain.

"You did what?" They talk in unison.

"I made-"

"Yeah yeah we got it. Why the hell would you make out with Ariel Samuels?" Jay asks.

"Well she just kinda pushed me against a locker and we started making out. She pretty damn good."

"You are officially the worst brother ever."

"What why I didn't even do anything wrong."

"Summer will tell you, well that is if she ever talks to you again." What are they on about.

"Ok whatever but guys Ariel is hot, yeah maybe annoying but fuxking hot. I would tap the ass of hers."

"Yep your definitely going to hell." Grey says.

"Fine with me as long as they have hot girl down there."

"Oh god we have two Greyson's in the house kill me now." Jay says.

I talk with the twins till late at night before we all head to bed after the eventful day.

~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot xx.