26// Please put your clothes on!

Summer

I can feel myself slowly waking up but I really don't want to the bed is so warm and snuggly and hard...

Then I remember it's Zach and I forgot he was in here because I fell asleep so easily without him. I turn over so I'm looking at his beautiful face. His dark hair has fallen over his forehead and into his beautiful eyes that I can just imagine. His lips are parted just slightly and they look so kissable.

Goodness Summer get a grip would you.

But he's just so perfect. My hand moves on its own accord reaching for his hair and brushing it away from his face. My eyes travel down to his exposed chest and his defined six pack with I have to stop myself from touching. I end up looking back at his lips and all I want to do is kiss him.

I lean in closer so I'm only inches away before I lower my lips softly down to his to place a light perk.  

"Finally." I hear Zach say as he presses his lips to mine as I'm about to pull away. That sneaky bugger was awake this whole time. 

The kiss deepened because I was not strong enough to pull away so I gave in. He fit over so he was hovering over me. He pulled back only to trail kisses down my neck to my collar bone. 

"Zach." I whisper.

"Hmmm." He replies still trailing kisses.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"This." He say as he moves to the other side of my neck and trailing kisses. 

I have never felt this comfortable doing this with someone before, I would usually push them away coming up with an excuse so they leave. But with Zach it's different, he makes me feel so comfortable. 

"Why did I end up here?" Zach asks leaning back a little and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Well it is your bed." I giggle.

"No I mean here with you." 

"You got lucky I guess." 

"I'm never lucky, it's to good to be true."

"But it is true." I say pulling his lips down to mine. 

Zach plays with the hem of his shirt that I'm wearing and he slides it up to my underwear. You'd think I'd stop him, but I don't, it doesn't bother me. 

I don't know if it was just me but it was starting to get really hot in the room each time Zach would move the shirt up higher and higher. I couldn't take it anymore as I pulled away. He looked at me worried that he had done something but that all disappeared when I pulled the shirt over my head and brought his lips back to mine. I was left in only a bra and a thong that was covered by the covers only a little. He trailed kisses all the way down the sucking on the top of my right breast and I let out a little moan.

I had never done this before but it felt great.

"Summer I swear if your-" The bedroom do is thrown open and Zach quickly jumps off me covering me with the covers quickly. 

"How dare you touch her like that!" Greyson growls toward Zach taking long strides towards him.

"Greyson stop it!" I scream but it's like he doesn't hear me.

The next thing I know Grey lifts his fist and it connects with Zach's cheek. I immediately jump out of the bed and push Greyson away.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I shout pushing him in the chest again.

"What's wrong with me? Are you kidding? I just walk in on my sister practically naked with the gay that's meant to be her brother." 

"What is your problem Grey? It's you don't want me to be happy." I whisper the last part.