27// You think you're the only one with a little problem?

Summer

There were three days lefts, THREE DAYS and I still don't have a dress. Ariel thinks she's in the same boat as me desperately trying to find a dress but I always make her steer away from the dresses that she shows interest in.

Today we are going to get waxes and spray tans.

It went in this order- wax, dress shopping where we found nothing and then tans. We went home letting the tan develop before washing it off before bed. Ariel is sleeping over for the next three days and Zach doesn't like it one bit.

He's complaining that he's being replaced as a cuddle buddy. But I made him happy when I snuck into his room at about 2am once Ariel was asleep.

"You smell different." Zach comments when I hop in bed with him.

"It's my tan." I explain.

"Ok then."

"What did you mean the other day when you said I'm a drug?" I question.

"You are like a drug to me, a drug is addictive, you are addictive to me, I've had my little taste of you and I'm totally addicted and cant stop myself." He says snuggling closer to me.

I just smile to myself, turning around and burying my head into his chest. I start drawing patterns on his bare chest and it's so satisfying. Soon I hear Zach's light snores and I know he has fallen asleep. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep after that.

****************

TWO DAYS TILL WINTER FORMAL

Its nail day except I don't know what colour to get because I have no dress. I have back up dresses incase but I'm not really satisfied with anyone them. But my favourite of all the dress is white and my accessories are gold so I decide to get them white and gold and if worst comes to worst and I need to change them then I'll have to find time.

"I don't know what colour to get cause unlike you I have no back up dresses

"I don't know what colour to get cause unlike you I have no back up dresses." Ariel complains.

"I'll pick a colour for you." I say. Obviously I pick the same colour as her maroon dress that she doesn't know she has yet.

"Why this colour?" She says studying her long nails once we leave the nail salon.

"Because it matches your skin tone." I explain which isn't a lie.

"I really like them thank you." She says hugging me. "Hopefully I can find a dress to match them."