10//Bad Boy

Why is it that weekends go so fast while a school week goes slower than a snail? 

Well it's Monday again, I pull into the car park with Zach in the car because the twins didn't have to come till later today. We hop out of the car and start walking to the front I notice my group and a special someone I've wanted to talk to all weekend. I split off from Zach and walk over to my group.

"Summer?" I hear Chase as he steps closer to me. "Oh my gosh Summer, baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I tried coming to your house but no one would let me in I'm so sorry please don't hate me." I swear I've never heard him talk so fast. It is true he came to my house three times each day on the weekend but no one would let him in, not even John.

"I forgive you Chase it's ok I know you didn't mean to punch me but wanting to punch Zach in the first place wasn't a good move." I explain pecking him on the lips.

"I know I was just dunk and angry I don't know what got into me." He hugs me and doesn't let go.

The bell goes signalling that we have 5 minutes to get to class. I walk into class late not caring at all.

"Summer you are late!" The angry teacher shouts at me.

"No really? I never knew thanks for pointing it out miss." I don't know why I'm in such a bitchy mood but it feels good.

"Are you talking back to me Summer?" This teacher is stupid.

"No I'm talking to the wall behind you." I say in a duh tone.

"Detention for you!" She shouts pointing out the door.

"Sure thing." I say walking out of the class room but not before looking over the whole class to see everyone's attention on me, I do notice however, Zach isn't in class and that is weird.

If you haven't guessed already I'm not going to detention the detention teacher just sleeps the whole time or stays in the teachers lounge so I go exploring the halls in search of Mr Zachary.

I look everywhere I can think of, I even stepped into the boys toilets but he was no where to be found, there was only one more place I could think of and I was hoping he wasn't there.

I walk towards the bleachers out side and around the back of them, as I get closer I can smell the marijuana. 

Please don't be here Zach, I find myself saying in my head.

As I turn one last corner I slow down and take tiny steps into what's named the drug pit. It's where a lot of people go when they skip class or where the drugos hang out.

"Summer?" I hear Zach say pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Zach what are you doing here?" I say looking either side of him and notice Jason Andrews to the right and Caleb Homes to his left. Them two boys are trouble and by the looks of things they've made Zach their new leader.

"I could ask you the same thing Summer." Zach says passing off the joint he was holding.

"I was looking for your dumb ass!" I shout getting angry. "Now what the hell are you doing here?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I told you I'm not who you want me to be, I'm not like your golden boy Chase! I'm fucked up Summer."

"Yeah but you don't have to be, I can help you! God dammit, hanging out with Jason and Caleb! I see you've found exactly where you want to be, I see you don't want any help!" I spin on my heels and leave. I thought Greyson was bad when he was going from girl to girl but Zach has taken it to a whole new level.