A New Way Of Doing Things (Not a fic)

So, I never expected to end up doing one of these author notes outside of the stories I post. I usually just put things into the end or beginning notes of any story I post. But I wanted to formally talk about the recent events within the Creature community. 

Namely, I'd like to talk about Dex's leaving, and the separation of The Creatures and Cow Chop. But mostly the latter because the only thing I want to say about Dex leaving is he will no longer be included in my stories, this series and any potential future ones as well. I never really was comfortable with him (especially with his treatment of fans) and the only reason he was ever present was because I felt obligated to do it since he was there. Let it be said I wish he didn't receive the hate that he did, so I'm sympathetic in that sense.

Now, what I want to focus on is the leaving of James, Aleks, Joe, and Aron. I'm both happy and saddened by the recent news. I'm sad that there is such a divide, though I understand and agree with the reasons why they separated. I'm sad that the community is taking sides and sending hate to the side they aren't on (to be fair, from what I've seen it's mostly people ragging on The Creatures which isn't cool, we need to respect both groups as creators who have different visions and ways of going about their business).

I'm happy because James and Aleks seem so much happier in the Cow Chop videos, and I'm ecstatic that they can now do their own things without causing tension or issues with management/their friends. They will be able to do what they want and the Creatures will be able to continue on in their way as well. 

Now, all this being said, I'm going to be switching gears and moving this from being a Creatures-focused series, to Cow Chop-focused stories. I've always been more inspired by James, Aleks, Joe, and to a degree, Aron. It just makes sense to me to focus on Cow Chop instead of living in the past where everyone is still in one office and pretending that they were always happy when they obviously weren't happy there. Or at least not as happy as they are now.

There may be appearances of the Creatures, especially in some of the AU stories I've been thinking of recently, so I'm not in any way renouncing them or something. 

I hope you guys don't mind and continue reading my stories. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'll hopefully have another story out in a few days, hell, maybe a few hours idk. 

Love you guys, bye <3