Little Shop of Love

Aleks/ImmortalHDXReader, T, approx 3000 words, I don't think there's anything that needs to be referenced, please let me know if there is!

Okay, so first things first I'm so sorry that I kinda disappeared for awhile, it's been a rough few weeks and between Orientation (which was both great and extremely stressful) and my own personal stuff going on, I had to take a step back from this series. In the future, I'm going to post to my conversations, so if you want updates follow me and I'll try my best to keep everything up to date. I hope you guys can all understand and aren't upset.

This is another request, and @astro_cos asked for this "Okay i have a prompt! For the cow chop x reader, Aleks doesn't like shit on his face but a scene in the play (yes theater au, little shop of horros to be specific) he has to be swallowed by audryII (because he's Semore) and he always complains about the slime. Reader/stage managers like "aleks Babe please just work with the slime". I don't jave big specifics but i hopw this is okay! If you're not famili4 with little shop it's about this man eating plant (audryII - audry 2) that semore raises to keep his job going"

So I honestly worked hard on this one, I hope some of that effort is reflected. I guess with how I've been feeling emotionally the last few weeks I'm not very confident in this, and I genuinely apologize if I wasn't able to do the request justice. Working on this piece did make the last while a bit easier, so thank you, everyone, for your patience and consideration. 

I do not own any piece of Cow Chop and I am simply stating that this is a work of fiction and holds no reality to it beyond being an imagine/reader insert.

I have a bunch of requests lined up, and I'm working on those, but as always feel free to send them in, just know that I try to do them as close to in order of getting them as possible, so it may be awhile until it's done but unless I message you privately to say I won't do it (something I thankfully have not had to do at all and don't expect having to do) rest assured it will be written and posted. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed when I could hear yelling coming from the stage, starting with one voice and turning into three. My assistant stage manager, Trevor, gave me a sympathetic look, and offered me my clipboard, "Here, you should probably get a head start on the damage control. If we're lucky we won't have to cancel the rest of practice." I nodded, putting down the fabrics Trevor and I had been given by the group making the giant plant robot for our production of Little Shop of Horrors.

"I'm not fucking doing it!" I heard being screamed as I stepped onto the stage, faced with Brett, my co-director, and Aleks, who was playing Seymour, standing toe to toe, fury lacing both of their features. The other actors were standing off to the side, a mixture of amused and frustrated.

Aleks had been the one to scream last, and it seemed that it was now Brett's turn, "It's been in the script since day one, you can't refuse now!"

Standing with his chest puffed out, a false sense of bravado combined with his utter defiance. "All the script says is that I'm swallowed by Audrey II, there's nothing about slime and other shit. I'm not going to do the scene if it means getting all that stuff all over me!"

I stepped forward finally, "Alright, cut it out you two." They each took two steps back, as if it had been rehearsed, "You know, if you two continue to make so much noise we're going to get shut down, and I'm not in the mood to be out of a job." Brett turned to face me fully, while Aleks continued to glare at nothing.

"Y/N, in every production of Little Shop of Horrors, Audrey II is slimy and just generally gross, right?" I nodded, and Aleks gave me an annoyed look,