I Miss You In Every Way

TrevorXReader, T, approx 4200 words, references to blood (not at all graphic), periods, and period related products. 

Trevor and Reader have been fighting after being together for years. Despite not talking to each other due to the fight, Trevor shows up at her house one night, needing her help because his little sister, who he is the guardian of, has locked herself in the bathroom, crying and upset. Reader agrees to help, and perhaps this can bring them back together?

I do not own any piece of Cow Chop and I am simply stating that this is a work of fiction and holds no reality to it beyond being an imagine/reader insert.

I think I'm going to start trying to update at least once a week. I've been working close to that, but I always feel bad when a few days go by without update. So for now on at least you all know it'll (hopefully) only be a full week or so until I update.

Please feel free to send me requests or suggestions for future stories! I hope you all enjoy this!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I laid in bed, completely devoid of sleep, my thoughts racing uncontrollably. I fought back feelings of guilt and upset, I wouldn't, I couldn't cry anymore that night. My pillow was already soaked with tears and mascara, and for as exhausted as I was, sleep wasn't coming to me. Just as I was about to stand up and make some tea, there was a soft clink sound coming from my window.

Slowly, I approached the window, and looked out to see someone standing on my lawn, ready to throw more pebbles. I wasn't scared by the sudden appearance, I knew who it was. It was Trevor, the exact reason I was still up and had been crying. I didn't realize he had thrown another pebble when I opened the window, and was hit in the arm with it. "Ouch!" I yelped, and rubbed the spot on my arm.

In the dim light of the street lamps I could see him almost ask me if I was okay, but of course that wasn't going to happen. For two adults, we acted like children when it came to fighting. "I've been doing this for fifteen minutes, Y/N, what the hell took so long?" He called to me. I glared down at him.

"Keep the attitude up, please, because then I won't feel bad for slamming this window shut. It's three in the morning, you're going to wake up my neighbors and I have a ton of videos to finish tomorrow. What the hell do you want?"

His eyes softened when he heard the exhaustion in my voice, but he scoffed, "Let me guess, you got distracted today by other people's videos?" He was right, but I'd never admit it, not because it would mean saying he was right, but because I wouldn't be able to stop from saying they were from the channel he worked on.

"Trevor, I am not in the mood for this, either tell me why you came here or I will call the cops, your choice." We both knew I'd never call the police on him, but he sighed.

"I need your help." It was my turn to scoff, but before I could tell him to leave and find someone else to deal with it, he spoke again, "Please, Y/N. It's Ellie." Ellie, the name of his younger sister that he had been the one to take care of after his parents were in an accident about a year ago. Everything softened for me, and he knew it, I had a huge soft spot for the young girl.

I took a deep breath, "I'll be right down." I closed the window, barely catching the relieved whoosh of air that left him. I grabbed the old bag I had been using since sophomore year of high school, only six years ago, and piled a few things into it. Once I was done, I pocketed my phone, wallet, and keys, and propped the window back up. "Catch this." I tossed the bag off of my roof, and Trevor caught it with no problem. This wasn't the first time he had watched me climb down.

There was a tree next to the house, one that had the perfect branch for me to cross to get to the trunk, where I stepped down the planks of wood that had been built in by the family who lived there before I did. "One day you're going to slip and fall down that tree." Trevor muttered.