Do You Hear That, Love? They're Playing Our Song

TrevorXReader, T, 13500 words (would ya'll rather I split a piece this long into two parts like the last one w/James or is it cool in one big part?) references to mental illness, dissociation, absentee father, getting hit by a parent (one instance)

Title is from the song All About Us by He Is We ft. Owl City

After being together for 4 years in a long distance relationship the Reader is finally moving out to LA, and Trevor wants to propose. But he won't settle for something simple and impersonal, no, he wants to put something together that the Reader will love, something they deserve. With all the work he puts into this, maybe he will be able to ignore just how nervous he is. As if, anyone will eyes can see how anxious he is, he can't hide it. (This poor boy just needs a pep talk, and pep talk(s) he shall receive. Ft. everyone helping Trevor be extra AF, looks at the history between the Reader and Trevor and why they're perfect for each other

Thank you so fucking much to @elisenoelsinner for sending me the prompt that inspired this: "trevor???? and he's super nervous about popping the big question and all the boys hype him up and then he does???"

I hope this fulfills what you were looking for! On that note, please everyone send me prompts, I live for your prompts, I need them like I need a CC video everyday. It costs 0 dollars to help me sustain myself lmao (seriously tho it makes me really happy to get prompts and make something that I know you guys want to see!)

Please enjoy <3

------------------------------------------------------

 It took an obnoxious amount of time to get everyone to group up, away from their desks and anything that could distract them. Trevor paced back and forth in front of them all, shifted the stack of paper in his arms. "Alright, I've gathered you all here-"

"We work here. You didn't fucking gather us. Talking like you're a fucking shepard." James muttered, glancing at the cameras Trevor had painstakingly set up, "What's happening. Did you know this was happening?" He tapped Aleks on the shoulder and he shrugged.

"Dude I don't know what's happening." Aleks crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, "What's going on T-dog?"

Trevor stopped pacing, and looked at them, still adjusting the papers, "I'm enlisting you guys." He said seriously.

Asher stood up, "Nope, sounds cultish." Trevor flailed, almost dropping the papers.

"No wait! Hear me out!" He insisted, "Five minutes, and then anyone who doesn't want to do it can go back to work! Please." He pled, looking over everyone.

After a few seconds Asher sat back down, and Brett took pity on their youngest, "Alright Trevor, what's going on?"

He took a deep breath, and straightened his shoulders. "I want to propose to Y/N."

Everyone looked shocked, and quickly broke out into commotion. Brett silenced them all, "Look, I'm not trying to be a dick, but are you sure? Y/N is still in Texas, you two see each other once a month at the most."

Thankfully Trevor didn't look at all dismayed, and spoke, "Y/N wanted it to be a surprise, but she's moving out here, in two months. RoosterTeeth wants her to head an LA animation department. She got a new show and everything. She's really excited, and I'm really excited because fucking finally I'll get to see her more than once a month." His pacing started again as he rambled, "Y/N loves everyone there but she also loves you guys, and-and Funhaus and this is a huge opportunity! She's been developing this whole show for years on her own and now it's finally getting made. I-" He cut himself off, seemingly having realized that he was going on and on, "I'm just really proud of her and excited because I love her a lot."